Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:58 pm
- Forum: Separation of Church and State
- Topic: Call for Our Father' to be said at Town council meetings
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7464
"If I were a member of the council she would certainly include me in that. It happens all the time. I would have to object to her and her colleagues foisting their morality on me, expecting that I would mouth words that indicated my belief in an invisable figure living in the sky that can monitor my...
- Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 am
- Forum: Announcements & Meetings
- Topic: Is it time to start an Irish Atheists Association?
- Replies: 142
- Views: 36637
Does anyone have any thoughts on what issues an atheist group would take on which the HAI doesn't already?