well he's no Darren Brown or David Blaine so he relies on his awesome sermons/songs.paolovf wrote:Looks satirical and it's Irish. I think I would watch this.
I reckon if Jesus was born in this day and age he'd want to have some pretty awesome miracles up his sleeve or he'd be laughed at.
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:10 pm
- Forum: Atheism, Philosophy and Religion
- Topic: Jesus The Remake film trailer
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2329
- Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:11 pm
- Forum: Announcements & Meetings
- Topic: Is it time to start an Irish Atheists Association?
- Replies: 142
- Views: 48591