Is there an updated schedule?
When will he be getting to Inishowen?
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:36 am
- Forum: Rules and Guidelines
- Topic: Bad arguments and how to spot them
- Replies: 65
- Views: 35519
Another logical fallacy is the reverse kind. None of us has ever seen X therefore X does not exist. Example: Are swans black or white? White of course, you never see a black one so there are no black ones. In fact there are black swans. Mostly in Australia but I've seen at least one in Ireland. This...
- Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:53 am
- Forum: Announcements & Meetings
- Topic: First Proposed Irish Atheists Group meeting booked.
- Replies: 125
- Views: 29827