Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:21 pm
- Forum: Announcements & Meetings
- Topic: World Blasphemy Day 30th Sept
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1386
- Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:38 pm
- Forum: Separation of Church and State
- Topic: Why do we need same sex marriage?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 6737
I have never understood why exactly gay marriage is desirable. I am married, but that is a civil contract and can be better understood as civil union. We should keep separate out “marriage” as a religious event and have civil union as the legal arrangement. I feel that the state has no role to play ...
- Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:36 am
- Forum: Political Discussions
- Topic: Shopping in the north
- Replies: 66
- Views: 14784
While I can't say that I see things from a nationalistic or patriotic standpoint (I consider myself European Irish) I do beleive that we should support local goods. I shop up North on a regular basis- I have a 7 month old baby and the cost of baby food and nappies etc is about 30% lower in Newry as ...