Tom Cruise Scientology Video

General discussions
LeonardHatred

Post by LeonardHatred » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:22 pm

Well there certainly seems to be a great deal of laughter in the House of Cruise. Quite what it is he's laughing at I truly don't know...
Marcas

Post by Marcas » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:03 pm

LeonardHatred wrote:Well there certainly seems to be a great deal of laughter in the House of Cruise. Quite what it is he's laughing at I truly don't know...
Yeah that struck me too.
Neesik

Post by Neesik » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:56 pm

Marcas wrote:
LeonardHatred wrote:Well there certainly seems to be a great deal of laughter in the House of Cruise. Quite what it is he's laughing at I truly don't know...
Yeah that struck me too.
Come on guys! Could you spout so much dribble and keep a straight face? :lol:
Abstinence makes the Church grow fondlers.
MadIrishPoet

Post by MadIrishPoet » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:32 am

markglin wrote:I was laughing at first then i was just bewildered. He's completely mad.
At least he's not in power(politically).
markglin..

Ah ha... but.. his friend Mitt "Magic Mormon Underpants" Romney might...

Man created god ..
...And America patented gullibility, refined moronity, relinquished trust to a delusion and thrives on ignorance.
micfur

Post by micfur » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:02 am

MadIrishPoet wrote:
Man created god ..
...And America patented gullibility, refined moronity, relinquished trust to a delusion and thrives on ignorance.
To many, no doubt, spouting anti-American rhetoric remains the height of cultural sophistication.

To others it is more akin to an hormonal 14 year old who is unable to think straight with rage because his parents banned his Playstation.
FXR

Post by FXR » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:39 pm

micfur wrote:
MadIrishPoet wrote:
Man created god ..
To many, no doubt, spouting anti-American rhetoric remains the height of cultural sophistication.

To others it is more akin to an hormonal 14 year old who is unable to think straight with rage because his parents banned his Playstation.
To some America is the new "catholic church". No matter how opposite its actions are to its words it must always be spoken of with reverence. The fact that it's an immature nation fuelled by greed and exports a trash culture is not enough to burst the delusion.
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.
micfur

Post by micfur » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:45 pm

FXR wrote:
micfur wrote:
MadIrishPoet wrote:
Man created god ..

To some America is the new "catholic church". No matter how opposite its actions are to its words it must always be spoken of with reverence. The fact that it's an immature nation fuelled by greed and exports a trash culture is not enough to burst the delusion.
:-) whatever you reckon.
eamonnm79

Post by eamonnm79 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:47 pm

OK After a little research this is what I make of scientology.
Any constructive critisism is greatly welcomed.

Its a powerful self help company using the guise of a religion so it does not have to pay tax. Full stop, thats it.

Scientologists charge for everything, their churches/branches send back 10% of turnover to head office in America.

I dont know if cruise is getting a cut of the profits or if he believes in their self help methods genuinely, or both.

Do people pray to a deity at these churches or is it all about self help?
I cant find any praying or asking for outside influance at all.
It seems to be about getting people to change their own realities by themselves.
Neesik

Post by Neesik » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:37 pm

There's a group taking on the Scientology nutjobs.
An online group of hackers has declared war on Scientology.
"Anonymous has therefore decided that your organization should be destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind and everywhere.
Abstinence makes the Church grow fondlers.
FXR

Post by FXR » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:18 pm

As a scientoligist when you see an accident you know you have to help because you know your'e the only one who can.
So are all the ambulance and firecrews in Ireland scientologists?

I tried to find out.

Passing an accident yesterday I approached an ambulance man and asked him "are you a Scientologist". "A wha" he replied leaning over the victim. "a scientologist, you help people when there is an accident" I said. "Will ya fuck off" he says "I'm not even a cathlick"
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.