Priorities - Islam is greater treat than any other religion.

General discussions
Wened

Priorities - Islam is greater treat than any other religion.

Post by Wened » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:04 pm

I was wathing new video by Pat Condell today ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUTFcgE1F7w ) and I realised few things.

Because islam is posing bigger threat (to everyone) than any other religion, so We should not treat (hate :P ) every religion the same.

In order to fight back Muslim expansionism, We (atheists) should ally with anyone, even Theists. Its way too important fight for western world to be lost.

If Muslims will ever take controll over Europe & America then being an Atheist will be punishable by death (decapitation if i remember correctly). If Christians will keep their claim to Europe & America then we can continue our fight for secularization without fear of public egzecution.

We should prioritize our goals, and defending our part of the world from these barbarians is more important than defending ourselves (atheists) from our own barbarians.

In Poland we have saying: "Enemy that You know is beter that unknown friend" in this case I should rephrase it to : "Enemy that You know is beter that ArchEnamy that is going to cut Your f... head off"

Feel free to criticize my english, I'm still lerning.
bipedalhumanoid

Re: Priorities - Islam is greater treat than any other relig

Post by bipedalhumanoid » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:32 pm

Wened wrote:I was wathing new video by Pat Condell today ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUTFcgE1F7w ) and I realised few things.

Because islam is posing bigger threat (to everyone) than any other religion, so We should not treat (hate :P ) every religion the same.

In order to fight back Muslim expansionism, We (atheists) should ally with anyone, even Theists. Its way too important fight for western world to be lost.

If Muslims will ever take controll over Europe & America then being an Atheist will be punishable by death (decapitation if i remember correctly). If Christians will keep their claim to Europe & America then we can continue our fight for secularization without fear of public egzecution.

We should prioritize our goals, and defending our part of the world from these barbarians is more important than defending ourselves (atheists) from our own barbarians.

In Poland we have saying: "Enemy that You know is beter that unknown friend" in this case I should rephrase it to : "Enemy that You know is beter that ArchEnamy that is going to cut Your f... head off"

Aly with Theists???!!!

They drink the blood of their dead!
Wened

Post by Wened » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:25 pm

bipedalhumanoid wrote:
Wened wrote:I was wathing new video by Pat Condell today ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUTFcgE1F7w ) and I realised few things.

Aly with Theists???!!!

They drink the blood of their dead!
To fight back Islam i would ally even with Cultists of Cthulhu. Have anyone heard about these guys bombing anything? i do not think so!
FXR

Post by FXR » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:49 pm

Wened wrote: Because islam is posing bigger threat (to everyone) than any other religion, so We should not treat (hate :P ) every religion the same.

Your're under more threat from local junkies than you are from Islam. The GREAT WAR ON TERROR has more to do with ensuring oil supplies for the US and putting US taxpayers money into the coffers of Haliburton and Blackwater than it has to do with a threat from Islam. The best way to defeat the stupidy of all religionism is to defeat the one in your own neibourhood. People who've been freed of superstition rarely ever go back to repressive theocracys. Herr Ratzinger is a bigger threat to you than some fuckin' eegit up in a cave who can't even get the latest newspapers delivered.
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.
AtheistPrime

Post by AtheistPrime » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:00 pm

I could be wrong, but i doubt it will happen.We should watch muslim extremists like hawks.They can/will cause alot of problems in Europe in the future as we all know, they may even do more horrible things like terrorist attacks, but this talk that they'll take over Europe is just political spin to justify wars like Iraq.It's easy to get caught up in the fear mongering but when you look at the data critically you see it's just not plausible no matter how much some of them would like to take over.Only 5% of europe is muslim, and within that 5% you will only get a minority of real dangerous extremists, so the percentage is even less than 5.
Pat Condell makes some great points, but he's just a comedian remember and a little bit too extreme for my taste at times.He goes on and on about how the west and Britain is soo great, as if it's never done anything wrong!
Not saying that we should give extremists a moment of rest or allow them to do what they want, but sometimes it's a bit too easy to get caught up in the moment and have this idea that they're enemies everywhere.Many muslims in europe are not terrorists or enemies at all, they just want to live their lives here.That's just my opinion though.
I dislike every religion equally, that's why i'm not going to side with one over the other.If they are to be opposed, they should all be opposed at the same time.
Also you're english isn't bad at all Wened!
Here are some sobering videos on this subject from an irish atheist who now lives in Sweden...i think they're interesting anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0lRffYTStw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tSeonq9lVM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coi14j5q-vU

BTW don't mess with the almighty power of Cthulhu!!1!
Marcas

Post by Marcas » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:07 pm

I'm with FXR on this one.
I think Hitchens and his ilk have it completely wrong. In allying with Christian fundamentalists against Islam we are sending out a message to muslim youth - The world is against you. Your backs are against the wall. We will crush you if you do not do what we are trying to stop you from doing. The "war on terror" has increased recruitment into Islamic Terror groups.
Wened

Post by Wened » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:10 am

AtheistPrime wrote:I could be wrong, but i doubt it will happen.We should watch muslim extremists like hawks.They can/will cause alot of problems in Europe in the future as we all know, they may even do more horrible things like terrorist attacks, but this talk that they'll take over Europe is just political spin to justify wars like Iraq.It's easy to get caught up in the fear mongering but when you look at the data critically you see it's just not plausible no matter how much some of them would like to take over.Only 5% of europe is muslim, and within that 5% you will only get a minority of real dangerous extremists, so the percentage is even less than 5.
Pat Condell makes some great points, but he's just a comedian remember and a little bit too extreme for my taste at times.He goes on and on about how the west and Britain is soo great, as if it's never done anything wrong!
Not saying that we should give extremists a moment of rest or allow them to do what they want, but sometimes it's a bit too easy to get caught up in the moment and have this idea that they're enemies everywhere.Many muslims in europe are not terrorists or enemies at all, they just want to live their lives here.That's just my opinion though.
I dislike every religion equally, that's why i'm not going to side with one over the other.If they are to be opposed, they should all be opposed at the same time.
Also you're english isn't bad at all Wened!
Here are some sobering videos on this subject from an irish atheist who now lives in Sweden...i think they're interesting anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0lRffYTStw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tSeonq9lVM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Coi14j5q-vU

BTW don't mess with the almighty power of Cthulhu!!1!

Great Videos!

Did I became a victim of mob histeria? :). Because i'm rational person, and i always assume that I can be wrong, i'll try to look at this topic from different perspective (and keep my eye on Muslims just for safety sake!)
AtheistPrime

Post by AtheistPrime » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:30 am

Yup, but who knows what will happen in the future.Maybe the extreme estimates that muslims will make up 1 in 5 people in europe in 50 years time could come true, but there is strong evidence against this happening at the moment.Even if they do so, most may still be against islamic rule.It's best not get too hot and bothered over muslim extremists in europe, as dangerous as they are.There are probably bigger fish to fry.Maybe it's not hysteria, maybe it is, we'll have to see what happens, but it doesn't seem to be as bad as what they like to say it is.
lostexpectation

Post by lostexpectation » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:43 pm

wened I suggest you go and find the 'power of nightmares' the bbc doc, you'll find that the fundi/conservative christians and muslims have a lot more in common then we to them.

maybe you being playing too many computers games with muslim baddies, have you been playing call of duty 4?
FXR

Post by FXR » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Wened wrote:
Great Videos!

Did I became a victim of mob histeria? :). Because i'm rational person, and i always assume that I can be wrong, i'll try to look at this topic from different perspective (and keep my eye on Muslims just for safety sake!)

Watch this if you want to know where the "Muslim Threat" originated. It was'nt in a Madrass and the inventors wern't wearing turbans.

The Power of Nightmares.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4838285177
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.