- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:18 pm
- Location: Dublin
By all means lets be open minded,but not so open minded that our brains fall out.
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:04 am
That, I have to say, was rather funny!
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:35 pm
- Location: Wicklow, Ireland
"All thinking men are atheists."
- Atheist Ireland Member
- Posts: 1004
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:58 am
- Location: Cork
It is pretty asinine, I won't deny. On second viewing, I wonder is there even a point to it at all. It's a bit like RD's appearance on South Park a year or two back: pointless cheap laughs.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:17 pm
I thought it was faintly amusing. I think the whole putting some famous person into a hip hop scenario is a bit naff at this stage. If there is a point to it at all I think it's to parody the debate rather than take a side
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:52 pm
You have to admit he's got a point, because in the end it doesn't matter what you believe, you just die and it's over for you.
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:49 pm
I don't know if there's a point to it apart from humour. It made me laugh, but perhaps I'm easily amused.