Irish Catholics want to know you...

General discussions
Superstitious Fool

Post by Superstitious Fool » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:51 am

Our new moderator has let you all back in, though you have your own special sandbox and may not stray outside it. But with any luck our nutters will join you there, like wasps smelling marmalade.
Michael G
CatHerder
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by CatHerder » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:56 am

Superstitious Fool wrote:But with any luck our nutters will join you there, like wasps smelling marmalade.
ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol:
Superstitious Fool

Post by Superstitious Fool » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:17 am

CatHerder wrote:ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol:
I don't get that, either (a) because I am too old (52 now) or (b) I live in Wexford. Please explain.
Michael G
JH
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by JH » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:44 am

Superstitious Fool wrote:
I don't get that, either (a) because I am too old (52 now) or (b) I live in Wexford. Please explain.
ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Arse/Ass Off - Another way of saying he found it funny.

Welcome to the Internets. :lol:
Superstitious Fool

Post by Superstitious Fool » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:49 am

JH wrote:
Superstitious Fool wrote:
ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Arse/Ass Off - Another way of saying he found it funny.

Welcome to the Internets. :lol:
Thanks. Sorry for being mediaeval but I get it now.
Michael G
FXR

Post by FXR » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:37 pm

Superstitious Fool wrote:Our new moderator has let you all back in, though you have your own special sandbox and may not stray outside it. But with any luck our nutters will join you there, like wasps smelling marmalade.
Hey Michael! A group of people I know might be interested in having a man on the inside of the CCL in case you ever fancied being a spy type! 8)
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.