Claire Tully and the Crawthumpers

General discussions
lostexpectation

Post by lostexpectation » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:11 pm

FXR wrote:
lostexpectation wrote:
she's was trying to represent the charity on the tv show and give them the prize money, it was public association not private donation
So what? What's her crime?
nothing what's the charity's crime?
test
FXR

Post by FXR » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:56 pm

lostexpectation wrote:
FXR wrote:
lostexpectation wrote:
she's was trying to represent the charity on the tv show and give them the prize money, it was public association not private donation
So what? What's her crime?
nothing what's the charity's crime?
Why do you think the charity commited a crime?
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.
HarryO'Criosna

Post by HarryO'Criosna » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:50 pm

I've tried to follow all the posts in this thread, and some good points have been made all round.

So at the risk of over-intellectualising the discussion, I'll answer the question that has doubtless been occupying many of your minds as you read this:

No, her boobs aren't really nice enough for you to bother googling her name for a few pics.

Now use the time I've saved you wisely.
FXR

Post by FXR » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:05 pm

HarryO'Criosna wrote:I've tried to follow all the posts in this thread, and some good points have been made all round.

No, her boobs aren't really nice enough for you to bother googling her name for a few pics.
You can't make such an arbitary decision in any difinitive manner since it's entirely subjective opinion. Whether they are or not depends how an indivdual might rate say Pendicularity against Orbification. While some officiandos allow Siliconeation others may rule that out while still others might be Pearists or even AKAKgunists.
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.
Superstitious Fool

Re: Claire Tully and the Crawthumpers

Post by Superstitious Fool » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 pm

FXR wrote:Now a third breast cancer charity turns down model Claire’s fund-raising offer

Crawthumpers in the woodwork.
No, just political correctness of the feminist persuasion. I never know whether to be encouraged or dismayed by the amount of power that you lads attribute to us, but as far as I know we have no agents in positions of influence in the Marie Keating Foundation.

PS Sorry for breaking out of my box. I will humbly slink back into it if you tell me.
Michael G
Ygern
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: Claire Tully and the Crawthumpers

Post by Ygern » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Superstitious Fool wrote:
PS Sorry for breaking out of my box. I will humbly slink back into it if you tell me.
Its OK, we don't really do boxes here, unless someone gets a kick out of them. :P