Irish Catholic forum desends into madness

General discussions
bipedalhumanoid

Post by bipedalhumanoid » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:07 pm

royalosiodhachain

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:52 pm

nozzferrahhtoo wrote:Please provide your own links. I will not go looking for your evidence for you.

For the record proboards has a good search. I can view on one screen all of his posts. The word bone appears in none of them. In fact the word Eucharist barely appears in the entire page and most of them are quotes from other people on the board. I think he has only used the word Eucharist once himself.

So sorry, so far your allegation is unsupported by any evidence and still remains in the realm of your usual lies.

Nozz, Ask Michael G why did he delete you and Falconer by "corralling" your posts into your own atheist section then pm all the Catholic members explaining that you and Falconer and the others of the atheist section were "too aggressive" yet Michael does not mind aggression from himself that he would break all the bones of the atheist posting on "Cracker eating protocols" and does not consider his own aggression as deserving of deletion from the forum by breaking his own rules.

You know as well as I do that you and Falconer were deleted from the forum along with myself. All the dialog I had with you and Falconer was deleted yet he left in the forum all the threads I started in the name royalosiodhachain. You do not need any evidence, all you need to do is recall from your own memory. We were all deleted from membership at the same time from the same place after Michael G corralled us into that section.
royalosiodhachain

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:34 pm

nozzferrahhtoo wrote:I have nothing to say to that. All I have to say has been said in the post above. Including my complete lack of belief in the story you have presented.

Nozz, I did finally obtain access to Irish Catholics forum. Michael G deleted "Cracker eating protocols" although I found this interesting post from Michael bashing Catholics when he professes himself to be Catholic which proves Michael's hypocrisy : Re: Is Church teaching no longer acceptable?
« Reply #7 on Jun 2, 2008, 9:35pm »

Jun 2, 2008, 2:50pm, falconer wrote:
Last week I was at a communion party in Dublin. Suffice to say that of the 5 children who'd made their communion 4 of their parents said they'd only had the children baptised in order to get a school place. They won't be attending mass and if, presumably, the children go on to make their confirmation, after that they will likely have little to do with the Catholic Church.

Beyond the BDM (births, deaths, marriages) variety are there really that many devout Catholics in Ireland?

Falconer, welcome here (and I do suspect you don't share the outlook of most posters). You are absolutely correct, in my view. A large number of Irish Catholics are now no more than Catholics in name (though not yet a majority, I think). Ironically, my atheist brother-in-law has sent his two daughters to a Church of Ireland school, expecting (I think) that they will get an upper-middle-class education without Catholic trappings, but their C of I teachers are far more careful about ensuring that they get a Catholic formation than their counterparts in nominally Catholic private schools would be.
royalosiodhachain

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:08 pm

nozzferrahhtoo wrote:Please provide your own links. I will not go looking for your evidence for you.

For the record proboards has a good search. I can view on one screen all of his posts. The word bone appears in none of them. In fact the word Eucharist barely appears in the entire page and most of them are quotes from other people on the board. I think he has only used the word Eucharist once himself.

So sorry, so far your allegation is unsupported by any evidence and still remains in the realm of your usual lies.

Nozz, Question for you. As your forum states a tolerance for "free thinkers", allow me to think freely and suppose this: If Michael G presumes to know that "most Catholics" believe this or that, did he use the Vulcan mind probe to obtain that information from most Catholics. I assert that Michael G assumes an attitude of arrogance in presuming to know the minds of "most Catholics" and so reveals his utmost hypocrisy by bashing Catholics that he does not even know. Michael G assumes this same attitude toward atheists by presuming that all atheists are equal in intellect and beliefs which they are not and neither are Catholics. The primary form of discrimination that Michael G presents is that all opinions not approved by Michael G are not truly Catholic and all opinions of atheists not approved by Michael shall either be deleted or if he loses his temper, he will break every bone in your body. How is that summation for the purist mindset of Michael. Everyone's opinion must be filtered through the elitist and purist mentality of Michael G. When Michael could not withstand the thought that anyone other than he may have a valid opinion, then he gave the moderation over to his son CPM a 17 year old child then hid behind his own son's identity suggesting that Michael had to pass approval of his own son cpm, which is utter nonsense as Michael took the moderation back into his own hands when his son cpm botched the membership deletions of Inedifix and Hemingway. So Michael advises his son cpm to admit stupidity and allow Inedifix and Hemingway back onto the forum with a totally fake apology which excluded any rational explanation other than, "they posted too many times" which is bunk, cpm had other reasons and so did Michael G. They were both irritated that the only exchange of dialog happening on their site was coming from atheists and Catholics who were willing to dialog with atheists. Michael G previously admitted his site would fall into total void of posting if it were not for atheists posting and Catholics in dialog with atheists. When atheists are removed from the Irish Catholic forum, there are barely enough new posts to keep the site viable as the dialog is so dull as to discourage any meaningful exchanges between Catholics. I have observed Irish Catholic forum for over a period of two years and know the traffic there and most of the traffic was generated by Catholic/atheist dialog. until all the deleted memberships occurred by Michael G who discriminates far more than anyone on the forum as witnessed by the fact that no atheist or Catholic has been deleted by anyone other than Michael G. sometimes hiding behind the preposterous authority of his son cpm.
royalosiodhachain

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:32 pm

nozzferrahhtoo wrote:I have nothing to say to that. All I have to say has been said in the post above. Including my complete lack of belief in the story you have presented.

Nozz, Another proof of Michael G's hypocrisy is that he claims to be an "Orthodox Catholic" yet by his own testimony he fell away from that faith for over 2/3 of his normal life. I have visited many times Orthodox Catholic websites which focus entirely on Liturgy of the Church and Michael's big complaint against the Church and Catholics in general is lack of belief in the Liturgy. When Michael G presents his view of Liturgy he admits he is non committal and has difficulty engaging in Liturgical Celebrations of the Mass. How did he suddenly become overnight an Orthodox Catholic or even a Traditional when he proclaims lack of energy and participation in the current Liturgical Celebrations? I assert that Michael G vascillates between Catholicism and atheism which is evidenced by his active participation on this forum as the Superstitious Fool. As any Catholic is aware, Christ himself said, "Call no man a fool". as it presumes arrogance which is Michael's primary error as administrator and moderator. Michael does not even operate the forum with the advice and council of the Catholic church in the Priesthood or use of Doctrinal evidence, his entire assertion is merely his opinion based on his observation point somewhere in the back of the church where he sits and makes judgments against the Catholic church without guidance or council. He sets himself up as sole interpreter of Scripture which was the fault of all those who protest the Catholic faith.
nozzferrahhtoo
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by nozzferrahhtoo » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Royal

I will reply to your posts only when you format them correctly.
royalosiodhachain

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:07 pm

nozzferrahhtoo wrote:Royal

Nozz, OK, I am beginning to see the picture. I noticed that atheists can post complaints about Catholics but Catholics cannot post complaints about Catholics. Is that correct? Or am I perceiving a bit of hypocrisy in how Catholics are treated on the atheist forum site?
nozzferrahhtoo
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by nozzferrahhtoo » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:12 pm

Royal

royalosiodhachain

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:19 pm

nozzferrahhtoo wrote:Royal

Nozz, So you are saying that the primary obstacle to dialog between you and I is grammar and punctuation? Give a brief example of your desired format, please and thank you. I have no idea what sentence structure you prefer. Or is the language that I am using?
nozzferrahhtoo
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by nozzferrahhtoo » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:21 pm

Forum etiquette discusses the quote function http://www.atheist.ie/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=228