Irish Catholic forum desends into madness

General discussions
CatHerder
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by CatHerder » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:18 am

bipedalhumanoid wrote:Image
Hey nozz, I think bip is trying to tell something.
Don't feed the troll :)
hackenslash

Post by hackenslash » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:51 am

Well, that didn't last long. It would appear that I've been banned already! I didn't think I said anything too harsh...

Edit: I tell a lie. I must have mistyped something several times.
Last edited by hackenslash on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colin
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Colin » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 am

royalosiodhachain wrote:For the record, my real name is Royal O'siodhachain. Unlike most forum members I use my real name. Also I run a linux program on my pc which is incompatible with Mac and Windows so my quote function on my screen did not work. I had to download a compatible program to get the quote function to work which I did successfully. I do not mind being in a negative environment, I have been there all my life. Tell me where a positive one is and I will joyously join it.
I am posting this using firefox running on ubuntu. Linux is no barrier to using the quote function. In fact the quote function is reliant on PHP and MySQL, not your operating system.

All the posts in the atheist threads on Irish Catholics were deleted a while ago, including the thread cracker eating protocols as far as I know. Although it does strike me as off character for Michael G to threaten to break legs. I doubt that's his style.
psillery

Post by psillery » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:54 am

royalosiodhachain wrote:
hackenslash wrote:Just wanted to say hi, and for several reasons this seemed the most appropriate place to do it. Let me explain:

Inedifix posted on the Richard Dawkins forum that he had been banned from the IC forum, so I signed up to give support. His posts on IC led me here. My name over there is Hemingway.
Hemingway, I was monitoring IrishCatholics and saw your name there so thought I would say hi. I did not post during your time on that forum although I was banned before you went there.
You have misquoted me above (just as saint stephen did with Inedifix on IC).

I am Hemingway! Hackenslash is Hackenslash both here and over at IC.

You have taken part of Hackenslashs quote and knitted it together with my quote to try and make it appear that Hackenslash is Hemingway over on IC.

What is your motivation for this?

psillery (AKA Hemingway on IC)
"All thinking men are atheists."
Ernest Hemingway
nozzferrahhtoo
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by nozzferrahhtoo » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:56 am

Colin wrote:All the posts in the atheist threads on Irish Catholics were deleted a while ago, including the thread cracker eating protocols as far as I know. Although it does strike me as off character for Michael G to threaten to break legs. I doubt that's his style.
Yea, and thats just the function. The function merely adds the tags for you. Any idiot, regardless of platform, can type the tags manually.

So just like his comments about MG, his words here are a complete fabrication, backed up by no evidence whatsoever, and presented as fact.

Lies and slander. Its this guys signature I am afraid. Get used to it. I do not know who to pity more, us for having to put up with him or catholics because he claims to be one of their own.
Superstitious Fool

Post by Superstitious Fool » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:41 am

royalosiodhachain wrote:Michael G became violently angry and stated he would break all the bones of the poster.
I have just now read this thread. I know you all assume I believe in fairies, but even so how could I break the bones of a virtual being who posts to my forum?
Michael G
FXR

Post by FXR » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:47 pm

Superstitious Fool wrote:
royalosiodhachain wrote:Michael G became violently angry and stated he would break all the bones of the poster.
I have just now read this thread. I know you all assume I believe in fairies, but even so how could I break the bones of a virtual being who posts to my forum?
You need to put that question to RoyalOneWattBulb himself. He's the one wot said it. Superstitious do you have to hang around with people like that after Mass :roll:
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.
nozzferrahhtoo
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by nozzferrahhtoo » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:52 am

Hah, I hope not. MG would probabaly agree that people like this are an embarrasment to the catholic faith and the people who hold it.

Since being banned he has flooded my private email with email after email. A nice, but comical, little tantrum.

He finally offered "evidence" for his claim that the cervical cancer prevention program is actually a program DESIGNED to harm and even destroy the ovaries of young girls however!!!!

His evidence is....

Wait for this its a classic.....

Dr. Diane Harper said of the 1000s of girls who have been in injected have experienced.....

....No reaslly this is almost too much for me....

.... nausea!!!

Thats it. In a flood over over 20 emails Nausea was his evidence for the intent to harm. Not just harm, but INTENT to harm.

Nausea.

I have nausea myself from the laughing I have been doing at this guy. I sober up quickly though when I realise its the catholic church in scotland, people with this guys mentality and faith, who were trying to prevent the injection in the first place. People who only relented when the state conformed to their views on teaching abstinance only sex ed.

In other words people like this would be funny, if they werent so dangerous to the innocent.
FXR

Post by FXR » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:13 am

nozzferrahhtoo wrote:

Dr. Diane Harper said of the 1000s of girls who have been in injected have experienced.....

....No reaslly this is almost too much for me....
.... nausea!!!
Thats it. In a flood over over 20 emails Nausea was his evidence for the intent to harm. Not just harm, but INTENT to harm.

Nausea.

I have nausea myself from the laughing I have been doing at this guy. I sober up quickly though when I realise its the catholic church in scotland, people with this guys mentality and faith, who were trying to prevent the injection in the first place. People who only relented when the state conformed to their views on teaching abstinance only sex ed.
Ha yis heathens tink yis are do feckin smart laufin at our good holeee church. Well Mr. Smart alec heres the scientific evidence that this dirty sex vaccince should not be allowed to young innocent Irish catholic girls.

Everyone who has ever suffered nausea has subsequently died.

Dats a fact and I dare yeh to disprove it.

Only the other day we buried poor ol Kathleen Mary Assumpta McAleese and she only in her 90th year. It was the nausea that killed her caused by a depraved sex addict. I remember it well: we were at the parish dance in Ballyclericallan in 1922 when Black Jack McLowery, after askin her for a dance and she after gettin the nod from the parish priest Fr. Noel McLeery, didnt the dirty low life press his body protruberance against her virginal sacredness and give her the nausea.

And there we were only the other day burying her as a result.

The nausea will kill yeh everytime you can be sure of that.
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.
Ygern
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Ygern » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:21 pm

You can't beat a good old conspiracy theory.

The cancer vaccine destroys ovaries is right up there alongside Aliens abducted me and conducted embarrassing experiments on me as far as being based on any factual evidence.

The problem with conspiracy theories like this one is that it causes people to do harm to their children - rather like the MMR vaccine conspiracy theory.

Pillock is too good a name for peddlars of this nonsense.