Irish Catholic forum desends into madness

General discussions
Post Reply
inedifix
Posts: 959
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: New Zealand

Post by inedifix » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:15 am

Hi Hackenslash,

That was a moving intro. Nice to have you aboard, and thanks for your support on IC, it's good to have another reasonable voice of reason in there as well as here. :D

I
“What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. There is no free will. There are no variables. There is only the inevitable.” Chuck Palahniuk
royalosiodhachain
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:49 am

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:40 am

inedifix wrote:Latest from La-La Land:

Redmond has said I'm: "DEAD mentally" and got away with it, we all got warned about being Christian!

Guillaume has said I'm, "Pathetic", adding: "I thought this Forum got rid of our very very separated brothers.... apparently not."

And Saint Stephen has responded: "I believe that the atheist has not been removed because he is abiding by the rules of the forum. Until he makes a mistake in his aggressiveness we all will contend with his presence here..."

Such fun...

I
Inedifix, You did not mention the greatest hypocrite of all, the creator and moderator and administrator of Irish Catholic forum Michael G who states in his forum rules that acts of aggression will not be tolerated and only one warning will be granted before banning then in one of his posts tells an atheist that he will break every bone in his body which should have resulted in Michael G's first warning to himself although he totally dismissed his own aggression then later referred to atheists as devil worshippers and again totally dismissed himself of aggression. He pushes the delete member button on Catholics and atheists alike then ignores that fact that he violates his own forum rules without consequence and pretends that he does no wrong and that he is a devout and faithful Catholic. Another act of ignorance is calling himself orthodox when his views of the Catholic faith are extreme liberalism in interpretation, nowhere in the forum does Michael G present even one orthodox view, nor does he tells us the frequency of his practice of the faith other than 30 years of non-belief. In order to be rightly called Catholic, one must attend Mass weekly and confess once per year at minimum. Where are Michael G's orthodox views? There are none and how does he come off judging others guilty of his own bad behavior in aggression without deleting his own membership on the forum when he blatantly committed more than one act of aggression toward both Catholics and atheists. Even in this forum Michael G insults Catholics on the forum by referring to them as gullible and on the Catholic forum explains to Catholic members in personal emails that he is going to "corral" the atheists into their own little section of posting so that he can delete their membership more easily without deleting Catholics along with them which is what he did twice, re-establishing a "corral" for atheists as though they don't belong to the human race. He pretends to be all inclusive with persons of any persuasion yet he discriminates more than anyone on the forum.
inedifix
Posts: 959
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: New Zealand

Post by inedifix » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:18 am

royalosiodhachain wrote:Inedifix, You did not mention the greatest hypocrite of all, the creator and moderator and administrator of Irish Catholic forum Michael G who... in one of his posts tells an atheist that he will break every bone in his body... then later referred to atheists as devil worshippers.
I can hardly comment on what I haven't seen or read, but to my knowledge there's not a word of truth in either of these accusations.

It's customary on this site for people making extravagant claims to be asked to produce evidence to support them. So in that time honoured tradition, please present evidence to support the ones you're making here, or we'll simply have to conclude that you're fabricating them.

As for your differences of opinion regarding religious observance with Michael G, I think you'd be better off taking them up with him. As an atheist, I'm hardly qualified to comment.

But more importantly, it's not appropriate for you to discuss Michael G's beliefs or religious practices with me or any other third party. By all means converse with him directly (here, or on Irish Catholics) but I personally won't be drawn into public discussion about him, or any other poster with you.

I
“What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. There is no free will. There are no variables. There is only the inevitable.” Chuck Palahniuk
nozzferrahhtoo
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member
Posts: 1140
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 8:17 am

Post by nozzferrahhtoo » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:48 am

royalosiodhachain wrote:FXR, I am a Catholic and banned from irishcatholics for debating both Catholics and atheists without reason and without warning from the moderator.
I want to make clear to everyone that although we welcome everyone to this site and do our best not to have to ban anyone, that this person osiodhachain is not to be trusted. Make him welcome, make a good example of us and do everything you can to be polite to him but do not trust him one inch.

Although he may not be lying about having been banned without warning, it is a complete lie to suggest he was banned without reason. From lying consistently to being abusive he was an awful member to have on that board.

He was finally banned when he conducted a slander campaign against the scientists in Scotland who were trying to administer Cervical Cancer immunity injections to young girls in Schools there. These are the same injections that currently made the news in ireland for being too expensive in the current budget to implement.

He made claims that, not only do these injections destory the wombs and ovaries of young girls, but that this in fact was the EXPRESS INTENTION of those scientists. They were out with the actual agenda to cause this kind of harm and they were doing so knowingly and with intent. This is oviously an accusation of EXTREME seriousness for which he offered NO evidence whatsoever. Not a single scrap.

He also advocated avoiding medicine and doctors at every chance. He told some story, for which there is no reason to believe, that he suffered from cancer in the neck which doctors tried for many years to cure. Eventually he gave up on doctors and prayed and the cancer miraculously healed. He now, in his own words, lives his life with "half a neck".

We have seen often what advocating the shunning of medical science does as recently a very young girl died of the simple condition of diabetes as her parents insisted on prayer instead of insulin. This kind of position therefore is not just ignorant, it is clearly dangerous.

After making these claims I contacted Micheal G of the forum and asked him was this really the relationship he wanted with the media and his new and existing members. MG agreed with me and Royal was subsequently banished.

All the evidence available suggests he has returned to the site with the name SaintStephen, however the evidence for this is not conclusive and is just a rumour at present.

royalosiodhachain a message to you. As moderator here I often fix the mis use of the QUOTE function. You used it badly in your messages here and I fixed them. Please try and do better as it eats into my time. I notice also that your alleged alter ego SaintStephen has a similar, in fact identical, mis use of this function. People can make of that what they will.
royalosiodhachain
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:49 am

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:04 pm

nozzferrahhtoo wrote:He also advocated avoiding medicine and doctors at every chance. He told some story, for which there is no reason to believe, that he suffered from cancer in the neck which doctors tried for many years to cure. Eventually he gave up on doctors and prayed and the cancer miraculously healed. He now, in his own words, lives his life with "half a neck".
Nozz, Half my neck is gone due to incompetence of the medical staff of the VA hospital, I had no growth on my neck under bioscope. I must live the rest of my life with a deformed and non functional neck with my head hanging off to one side. Further, the treatements of radiation and cysplatin destroyed my neurosystem to the point where I cannot walk, drive a vehicle or stand for extended periods of time.

Am I incredulous that the medical community is competently able to fix anything? Of course I am and you Nozz cannot deny that given the same scenero in your medical treatment that you would not be seeking recourse at least in dialog if not in social development resources for medical accountability.

What do you say to that?
nozzferrahhtoo
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member
Posts: 1140
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 8:17 am

Post by nozzferrahhtoo » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:27 pm

I have nothing to say to that. All I have to say has been said in the post above. Including my complete lack of belief in the story you have presented.

In other words I have no compulsion to comment on a story I have no reason to believe is true, especially from a person who has given in the past every reason to believe he is a) dishonest and likely to make things up and b) has an anti science agenda which provides the motive for the crime mentioned in a)

As I said, welcome to the board, however I and I hope no one else will believe anything you come out with until full evidence is offered. You have already started your presence here by attacking the character of a person without any back up for the claims you have made about what he said about breaking bones etc etc.

Trust and belief have to be earned here and you come to us with a negative account balance. You have some work to do to earn it from me I must say and until you do I will require a disproportionate level of proof and evidence from you.
royalosiodhachain
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:49 am

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:31 pm

nozzferrahhtoo wrote:I want to make clear to everyone that although we welcome everyone to this site and do our best not to have to ban anyone, that this person osiodhachain is not to be trusted. Make him welcome, make a good example of us and do everything you can to be polite to him but do not trust him one inch.

royalosiodhachain a message to you. As moderator here I often fix the mis use of the QUOTE function. You used it badly in your messages here and I fixed them. Please try and do better as it eats into my time. I notice also that your alleged alter ego SaintStephen has a similar, in fact identical, mis use of this function. People can make of that what they will.
Nozz, I want you to know the reason I joined your forum is for the entertainment value. You people cause me hilarious comedy. No one here seems to mind playing dirty pool, yet when I hit the 8 ball into the side pocket, the crybabies run to the moderator to have me banned. Talking about false identities, how many here have not used false identities on Irish Catholic's, a show of hands please? What? No hands up?
royalosiodhachain
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:49 am

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:56 pm

nozzferrahhtoo wrote:I have nothing to say to that. All I have to say has been said in the post above. Including my complete lack of belief in the story you have presented.

In other words I have no compulsion to comment on a story I have no reason to believe is true, especially from a person who has given in the past every reason to believe he is a) dishonest and likely to make things up and b) has an anti science agenda which provides the motive for the crime mentioned in a)

As I said, welcome to the board, however I and I hope no one else will believe anything you come out with until full evidence is offered. You have already started your presence here by attacking the character of a person without any back up for the claims you have made about what he said about breaking bones etc etc.

Trust and belief have to be earned here and you come to us with a negative account balance. You have some work to do to earn it from me I must say and until you do I will require a disproportionate level of proof and evidence from you.
Nozz, Check the Irish Catholic forum thread on attacks on the Eucharist, The tread topic is something to the effect of, a piece of wafer or something like that. Michael G became violently angry and stated he would break all the bones of the poster, My response follows that remark. Look in the past posts on the forum.

For the record, my real name is Royal O'siodhachain. Unlike most forum members I use my real name. Also I run a linux program on my pc which is incompatible with Mac and Windows so my quote function on my screen did not work. I had to download a compatible program to get the quote function to work which I did successfully. I do not mind being in a negative environment, I have been there all my life. Tell me where a positive one is and I will joyously join it.
royalosiodhachain
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:49 am

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:06 pm

nozzferrahhtoo wrote: Trust and belief have to be earned here and you come to us with a negative account balance. You have some work to do to earn it from me I must say and until you do I will require a disproportionate level of proof and evidence from you.

Nozz, I hope you are a thinking person, How can I present evidence from Irish Catholic forum when I am banned from there? My pc will not allow me access unless I use hacking tactics to rejoin the forum, you don't want me to do that do you? I believe behavior would fall into the category of deceit am I correct?

If you have access to that forum simply go to page two or three of the forum topics and look for the thread, I think it was called, "Cracker eating protocols" if my memory serves me well.

Further, the rest of the statements I made are easily confirmed at the Irish Catholic website. If you do not want to take the time to research my assertions, talk to Michael G to allow me access so that I can copy and paste the posts which definitively prove what I write.

Is that fair? Or do you have a hidden agenda against me proving my honesty? If a man is innocent until proven guilty then allow me access to my evidence or get it for me if you have access to that forum. It is all documented in the threads unless Michael G has deleted it by admin control, which I am certain he has should he become aware that I know of his error.
nozzferrahhtoo
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member
Posts: 1140
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 8:17 am

Post by nozzferrahhtoo » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:07 pm

Please provide your own links. I will not go looking for your evidence for you.

For the record proboards has a good search. I can view on one screen all of his posts. The word bone appears in none of them. In fact the word Eucharist barely appears in the entire page and most of them are quotes from other people on the board. I think he has only used the word Eucharist once himself.

So sorry, so far your allegation is unsupported by any evidence and still remains in the realm of your usual lies.
Post Reply