Michael G the Superstitious Fool

General discussions
royalosiodhachain

Michael G the Superstitious Fool

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:57 am

Has anyone noticed that the Superstitious Fool will not support his religious statements with criteria for his beliefs and that he has corralled atheists at irishcatholics forum into their own topic areas then deleted them when he is unwilling to debate with them personally yet he has no problem deleting Catholics that debate with atheists without stating any reason for the deletion or exactly what his objections are and that his son cpm also deletes people without stating a reason?
Ygern
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Ygern » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:29 am

If you want to indulge in a bit of character assassination, this isn't the right place for it. You should take your issues to the person involved.
royalosiodhachain

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Ygern wrote:If you want to indulge in a bit of character assassination, this isn't the right place for it. You should take your issues to the person involved.
Ygern, I would love to take this complaint to Michael G although he has made it impossible for me to address him as he deleted my membership on his forum without recourse. That is why I am making the complaint here as he posts on this website as the Superstitious Fool. I was not given a chance to make my complaint known to him. What I am purporting is not character assassination, rather character modification which is primarily what you are attempting to do with me in your reply.
DollarLama
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: Michael G the Superstitious Fool

Post by DollarLama » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:00 pm

royalosiodhachain wrote:Has anyone noticed that the Superstitious Fool will not support his religious statements with criteria for his beliefs and that he has corralled atheists at irishcatholics forum into their own topic areas then deleted them when he is unwilling to debate with them personally yet he has no problem deleting Catholics that debate with atheists without stating any reason for the deletion or exactly what his objections are and that his son cpm also deletes people without stating a reason?
I'm just standing here in awe of royalosiodhachain's 80-word sentence. Respect, dude. I wish I had that attention span.
"Religious belief of all kinds shares the same intellectual respectability, evidential base, and rationality as belief in the existence of fairies." AC Grayling
nozzferrahhtoo
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by nozzferrahhtoo » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:22 pm

royalosiodhachain wrote:I would love to take this complaint to Michael G although he has made it impossible for me to address him as he deleted my membership on his forum without recourse.
I hate to state the obvious but you have already indicated you know what his user name is on this forum.

You are also a member of this forum.

I hate to put 2 and 2 together FOR you but here is a clue.... its 4..... you can mail him on this forum and take your complaint to him HERE in private.

So no, he has not made it impossible for you to address him. This is False. You are perfectly capable of addressing him here.
Ygern
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Ygern » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:26 pm

royalosiodhachain wrote:
What I am purporting is not character assassination, rather character modification which is primarily what you are attempting to do with me in your reply.
You sign up to a forum an your opening volley as a newcomer is pure vitriol about another forum's dirty laundry.

Your actions and words speak for themselves.
royalosiodhachain

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:09 pm

nozzferrahhtoo wrote:
royalosiodhachain wrote: You are perfectly capable of addressing him here.

Nozz, Shhhh! If I go to Michael at his website he will delete me not debate me. I set up this thread to draw him in for debate. Haven't you ever been duck hunting? You set up the decoy then you wait with the duck-call and go "quack-quack" until the real duck comes. This thread was my decoy to lure Michael G to debate with me here where he cannot delete me when I put the 8 ball into the corner pocket. I need him here for debate or he will get away from me by flight.
royalosiodhachain

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:11 pm

Ygern wrote:
royalosiodhachain wrote:
You sign up to a forum an your opening volley as a newcomer is pure vitriol about another forum's dirty laundry.

Ygern, My opening volley is an invitation to the Superstitious Fool to debate me here where he cannot delete me should he feel that I expose his folly.
royalosiodhachain

Post by royalosiodhachain » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:12 pm

DollarLama wrote:
royalosiodhachain wrote:Has anyone noticed that the Superstitious Fool will not support his religious statements with criteria for his beliefs and that he has corralled atheists at irishcatholics forum into their own topic areas then deleted them when he is unwilling to debate with them personally yet he has no problem deleting Catholics that debate with atheists without stating any reason for the deletion or exactly what his objections are and that his son cpm also deletes people without stating a reason?
I'm just standing here in awe of royalosiodhachain's 80-word sentence. Respect, dude. I wish I had that attention span.

DollarLama, So you are saying grammar and punctuation is your primary obstacle/interest in life's game of challanges?
CatHerder
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by CatHerder » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:00 am

royalosiodhachain wrote: DollarLama, So you are saying grammar and punctuation is your primary obstacle/interest in life's game of challanges?
Never mind the grammar. It would be nice if you were to take more care when using quotes.