Islam and it's lies

General discussions
Lasher

Islam and it's lies

Post by Lasher » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:28 pm

One of the most respected "Islamic Scholars" Dr. Naik Zakir, was talking about how he deals with an atheist. He took parts from the Qur'an, that were apparently, "Scientific". Anyway he jabbered on for about 5 minutes in an arrogant way and thought his shit didn't stink. To the average worker who has no time to deal with religion or anything else or to someone who just couldn't be bothered, if they heard him I'm sure, they wouldn't be able to answer him.

Mr Naik Zakir, who by the way "is a really smart and intelligent guy and great orator" seems to lack any knowledge of Greek philosophy. Greek philosophy, answers any so called facts in the Quran. I won't go into detail but if anyone wants me to get these philosophers and facts I will be happy to. These Muslims, are slithering there way into our society, they critizise us all day but are we allowed talk bad about them? Ask Geert Wilders, see what he says.

Europe needs to get a spine, and "FAST". Finta is a must see film, a real must see. It actually scares me, I use to take Muslims as a joke but the joke is turning on us.
davef

Re: Islam and it's lies

Post by davef » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Now, I'm as opposed to religions of all hue and their influence on our society as the next man (at least on these boards), but I'ma have to go and slap a big [citation needed] on this one. Got a link?
Lasher

Post by Lasher » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:39 pm

davef wrote:Now, I'm as opposed to religions of all hue and their influence on our society as the next man (at least on these boards), but I'ma have to go and slap a big [citation needed] on this one. Got a link?
No problem mate, give me 5 Min's will you?
Neil

Post by Neil » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Whoa there...

I don't see that anti-Islam-in-particular rants are going to do any great good. The problem is theism/anti-atheism in general. I don't see that Islam is a particular threat to Europe. The way I see it, religious fundamentalism is a threat to progress. It would do you good to articulate and direct your anger towards an appropriate target. TBQH, your posts make you look like a bit of a bigot, and I'd hate to think that this is the impression atheists are giving.
"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."
- Terry Pratchett
DollarLama
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by DollarLama » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Lasher wrote:These Muslims, are slithering there way into our society, they critizise us all day but are we allowed talk bad about them? Ask Geert Wilders, see what he says.

Europe needs to get a spine, and "FAST". Finta is a must see film, a real must see. It actually scares me, I use to take Muslims as a joke but the joke is turning on us.
Lasher, Geert Wilders in not your friend. He's a reactionary bigot. Take a look at this and let me know what you think.

regards
$Lama
"Religious belief of all kinds shares the same intellectual respectability, evidential base, and rationality as belief in the existence of fairies." AC Grayling
Lasher

Post by Lasher » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Neil wrote:Whoa there...

I don't see that anti-Islam-in-particular rants are going to do any great good. The problem is theism/anti-atheism in general. I don't see that Islam is a particular threat to Europe. The way I see it, religious fundamentalism is a threat to progress. It would do you good to articulate and direct your anger towards an appropriate target. TBQH, your posts make you look like a bit of a bigot, and I'd hate to think that this is the impression atheists are giving.
Wait until Islam, hits Ireland, like it has Holland.

Fact is, you don't see the threat of this evil cult. You're kinda like the people who said Hitler, wasn't a threat.
Lasher

Post by Lasher » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:32 pm

DollarLama wrote:
Lasher wrote:These Muslims, are slithering there way into our society, they critizise us all day but are we allowed talk bad about them? Ask Geert Wilders, see what he says.

Lasher, Geert Wilders in not your friend. He's a reactionary bigot. Take a look at this and let me know what you think.

regards
$Lama
Maybe, you should read the Qur'an and watch the film. If this was Christians, Buddha's etc doing this I would feel the same.
The Bible is worse than the Qur'an, but were are all these suicidal Christian bombers?
robdonn
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by robdonn » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Lasher wrote:The Bible is worse than the Qur'an, but were are all these suicidal Christian bombers?
To the best of my knowledge, the bible doesn't promise martyrs and their families direct access to heaven. Although I could be wrong, I've never read the bible.
I'm fucking Matt Damon!!
lostexpectation

Post by lostexpectation » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Lasher wrote:
DollarLama wrote:

regards
$Lama
Maybe, you should read the Qur'an and watch the film. If this was Christians, Buddha's etc doing this I would feel the same.
The Bible is worse than the Qur'an, but were are all these suicidal Christian bombers?
who' needs suicide bombers when you have b52 bombers.
test