Islam and it's lies

General discussions
lostexpectation

Re: Islam and it's lies

Post by lostexpectation » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Lasher wrote:
Neil wrote:Whoa there...

I don't see that anti-Islam-in-particular rants are going to do any great good. The problem is theism/anti-atheism in general. I don't see that Islam is a particular threat to Europe. The way I see it, religious fundamentalism is a threat to progress. It would do you good to articulate and direct your anger towards an appropriate target. TBQH, your posts make you look like a bit of a bigot, and I'd hate to think that this is the impression atheists are giving.
Wait until Islam, hits Ireland, like it has Holland.

Fact is, you don't see the threat of this evil cult. You're kinda like the people who said Hitler, wasn't a threat.
yeah remember when they threatened dublin and shannon airport.
test
Mr. Mercurial

Post by Mr. Mercurial » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Ok, so fundamentalist Islam is a problem. Suggestions for a solution?
Jennie

Post by Jennie » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:13 am

Mr. Mercurial wrote:Ok, so fundamentalist Islam is a problem. Suggestions for a solution?
*chortle*
Where words fail - music speaks
pantsheadmagee

Post by pantsheadmagee » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:04 am

Lasher wrote: Fact is, you don't see the threat of this evil cult. You're kinda like the people who said Hitler, wasn't a threat.
Godwin's law.

Next!
cosmosforest

Post by cosmosforest » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Jennie wrote:
Mr. Mercurial wrote:Ok, so fundamentalist Islam is a problem. Suggestions for a solution?
*chortle*
Had a nice little chuckle with that.
Hitler had a solution, but we've gone past all that and I don't want to see that happening again!! It(violence) definitely is NOT the way to sort out any kind of problem.

In this age, we should be able to sit down and talk, discuss the conflicts of beliefs (or lack thereof) and come to a nice, peaceful, resolution...
Should be able to.

I haven't tried it, but I imagine that reasoning with a member of Islam would be quite difficult, as they appear to be unwaveringly faithful to the Qur'an.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war"
Plato
Mr. Mercurial

Post by Mr. Mercurial » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Give them the benefit of the doubt I say. We met a perfectly amiable born-again Christian evangelical the other day in the pub.