i am a evangelical christian

General discussions
Regens Küchl

Re: i am a evangelical christian

Post by Regens Küchl » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:41 am

eccles wrote:I thought so. So this Angelo is what is officially known in the Groups as a TROLL. I have been in many groups, mainly Christian Vs. Non-Christian/Atheist types on the now defunct MSN Groups. There were many trolls there. One of the worst was one with the handle: Laydominican. And that is what he was, a Lay Member of the Domincan order of Monks. He was one pain in the arse. He and I had many a fight. I could beat the pants of him over Theology and the Roman Catholic Church and I did not know as much as I do now. I would do him like a dinner now. Of course the Dominicans were given the job by the Pope of running the Holy Inquisition. They were helped by the Franciscans and Jesuits. The Dominicans were ruthless with their methods of extracting confessions by torture. Laydominican did not want to know about that.

On a couple of Groups was a silly girl in Canada who went by the handle of "DidYouTalkToJesusToday". Not only did she worship Jesus but Benny Hinn. I think she had been to some of his "healing" circuses. Talk about a bible thumper. I hounded her of a couple of groups. I would tell her to go play with her blow-up Jesus Doll.

So I have been around and seen a lot.
Speaking of trolls . This Morning one of the worst Trolls of WWW opened a thread here and was instantly deleted by a mod, same time as I was writing an answer to him - that I could therefore not post :twisted:
I post my answer to him here:

the END OF MONOTHEISM... one FINAL thing!!!

You are are CUT AND PASTE TROLL who posts above text on every Atheist forum you can find :mrgreen:
Therefore many forums (like the Richard Dawkins) deleted your Spam instantly :!:

Not so here :
http://www.skepticalcommunity.com/phpbb ... e2f571cb48
or here, where you were identified as
Davie Mabus trolling random internet sites since... Well whenever really.
http://www.altnation.com/forums/junk-ta ... -dead.html

the END OF MONOTHEISM and the END OF Davie Mabus trolling random internet sites... one FINAL thing!!!

Davie, go ye forth and desecrate a holy eucharist :idea: Perhaps that will bring some sense to your mind :D
DOLBAC

Post by DOLBAC » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:58 am

Born in a 100% catholic environment, I started doubting in gods around 14 when my teachers flatly refused any association with monkeys since I knew bonobos were my brothers for sure, then with creation 6000 years smelt fishy.
I decide to make an experience:
For one month live like god existes, next month, like no god exists, again and again.
Since god did not care to give the slightest evidence of its existence, I decided to file it in "legends".
Since then I never met the slightest contradiction.
On some other post I underlined the fantastic philosophy of believers.
In Haiti probably 200.000 dead, god is not responsible.
These last few days a dozen of miraculous survivors.....Haïtians shout thank god.
You can have my share of "this" god.
I have only a small flickering light to guide me in the darkness of a thick forest. Up comes a theologian and blows it out. (Denis Diderot)
Regens Küchl

Post by Regens Küchl » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 am

What does an Evangelical Christian say to an other Evangelical Christian when the phone rings ?

"Don’t answer! It’s the Pope and he’s got your phone number!"

eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by eccles » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:54 am

Regens Küchl wrote:What does an Evangelical Christian say to an other Evangelical Christian when the phone rings ?

I have the Pope's phone number: 041 NUN
em hotep

Robert Tobin Minister, First Church of Atheism (Philidelphia)
"May Your God Go WIth You"
munsterdevil

Post by munsterdevil » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Regens Küchl wrote:What does an Evangelical Christian say to an other Evangelical Christian when the phone rings ?

I don't get it...
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. Arthur C. Clarke
Regens Küchl

Post by Regens Küchl » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:14 am

All Evangelicals live constantly in their greatest fear : That the Pope would call them one day and convert them to catholicismImage

'Lord Jesus Christ' Run Over In Mass. Crosswalk

The victim has probably forgiven the woman who ran him down in a Northampton crosswalk.

The police haven't.

Police say a Pittsfield woman has been cited for running down Lord Jesus Christ as he crossed the street in Northampton.

Officers responding to Tuesday's incident checked the 50-year-old Belchertown man's ID and discovered that, indeed, Lord Jesus Christ is his legal name.

He was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor facial injuries.

Police say 20-year-old Brittany Cantarella was cited for failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
http://wbztv.com/local/jesus.christ.hit.2.1681157.html
:lol:
Church offers worship service for dogs

DANVERS, Mass. – A Massachusetts church is scheduled to launch a new monthly worship service — for dogs.

Calvary Episcopal Church will offer later this month its first "Perfect Paws Pet Ministry" aimed at giving area pooches and their owners improved odds at getting canines into heaven.

The Danvers church plans to hold the service on the third Sunday of every month, complete with communion for the humans and special blessings for pets. Dogs will get special treats.

Church officials said well-mannered, leashed dogs are invited. People can submit a paper prayer if their pets are sick, not good around other dogs or deceased. Prayers can also be offered for other types of pets.

Rev. Thea Keith-Lucas told The Salem News dogs will have a say during service because barking won't be banned.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articl ... z0tvBRUQNh
munsterdevil

Post by munsterdevil » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Regens Küchl wrote:All Evangelicals live constantly in their greatest fear : That the Pope would call them one day and convert them to catholicism
Really, you have evidence that all evangelical christians dread answering the phone because it might be the pope on the other end trying to convert them :?
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. Arthur C. Clarke
Adonai88

Post by Adonai88 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:24 am

hi Regens

you lost a little breath to hunt me over the internet , what happened ?
it was always fun to see you show up suddenly, and present you as the grand angelo-hunter-expert,
and showing up with your ridiculous-fun angelo forum lists... :lol:
is it maibe you are too busy with your seminarists, showing them the right path to heaven ?
eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by eccles » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 am

munsterdevil wrote:
Regens Küchl wrote:All Evangelicals live constantly in their greatest fear : That the Pope would call them one day and convert them to catholicism
Really, you have evidence that all evangelical christians dread answering the phone because it might be the pope on the other end trying to convert them :?
You can always ring the Pope on his toll-free phone number 041 NUN and ask him.
em hotep

Robert Tobin Minister, First Church of Atheism (Philidelphia)
"May Your God Go WIth You"
Regens Küchl

Post by Regens Küchl » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:11 am

Adonai88 wrote:hi Regens

you lost a little breath to hunt me over the internet , what happened ?
it was always fun to see you show up suddenly, and present you as the grand angelo-hunter-expert,
and showing up with your ridiculous-fun angelo forum lists... :lol:
is it maibe you are too busy with your seminarists, showing them the right path to heaven ?
That must be telepathy, for just a few hours before your post I caught you yesterday at Atheist Forums, where you hide under the pseudonyme ElOlam777 :P
http://www.atheistforums.com/if-god-wou ... 91-30.html

You recently have taken on another approach in forums, dont identify yourself as born again evangelical christian Angelo anymore and so the internet search machines do no longer find you that easy for me :?
And I am pretty sure that this is your main reason that you do this. For not to be found by me :x Unfair :cry: