UN publishes IHEU statement on child abuse and the Holy See

General discussions
eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: Re:

Post by eccles » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:24 am

Regens Küchl wrote:
FXR wrote:And this is completely unknown to most of the CCL followers in Ireland because there is no organsation actively trying to inform them.
So why do you not open a thread to inform the people here :
http://irishcatholics.proboards.com/ind ... rd=heathen
That will be a pleasure. I have just registered and am wating for apporoval. Do they have to check with the Gardai?
em hotep

Robert Tobin Minister, First Church of Atheism (Philidelphia)
"May Your God Go WIth You"
eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: UN publishes IHEU statement on child abuse and the Holy See

Post by eccles » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:30 am

I read the IHEU statement last night. I printed it out and will give copies to Roman Catholics I know. One is very upset with her Church, but is too far brainwashed to give it up.

Military action should be taken against Vatican City. One would have to be carfeful of the Pope's Navy that he keeps on the HOLY SEE.
em hotep

eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by eccles » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Regens Küchl wrote:
FXR wrote:And this is completely unknown to most of the CCL followers in Ireland because there is no organsation actively trying to inform them.
"Houston, we have a problem"
Regens Küchl
I got onto that link, registered, got an e-mail:

Thank you for creating your account at Irish Catholics' Forum !

Here is your account information:

username: eccles
password: olivia

In order to receive emails to this address you need to 1st validate your email address. You can validate your account at the following location:

http://irishcatholics.proboards.com/ind ... p7zqsbyk88

Your activation key is: isfbbe5cahp7zqsbyk88

I got into that activation link, but there was only the usual logon page and nowhere to enter the Activation code. I can't find a contact link or e-mail adddress, therefore I can't contact any administators. Can you help in some way?
em hotep

FXR

Post by FXR » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:25 pm

Regens Küchl wrote:
If you read the first thread in the main section you can answer that question. I posted it and since then the traffic has come to a halt. That site is all but dead with very few catholics left posting. They couldnt deal with Hemmingway, Harris or Hazel either.
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.
eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by eccles » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:57 pm

FXR wrote:
Regens Küchl wrote:
If you read the first thread in the main section you can answer that question. I posted it and since then the traffic has come to a halt. That site is all but dead with very few catholics left posting. They couldnt deal with Hemmingway, Harris or Hazel either.
"Velly Intellestink". Shows how Roman Catholics are deserting the sinking ship. Would that be one of the ships belonging to the Pope's navy that he keeps on the Holy See?

So I won't waste my time posting to nobody.
em hotep

Regens Küchl

Post by Regens Küchl » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:56 pm

eccles wrote: "Velly Intellestink". Shows how Roman Catholics are deserting the sinking ship. Would that be one of the ships belonging to the Pope's navy that he keeps on the Holy See?
Perhaps you find the answer for that in this Forum :arrow:
The Forum has a particularly Catholic Christian character and openly proclaims its faithfulness to Pope Benedict XVI, Bishop of Rome, who is the Vicar of Christ and Successor of Peter, in union with the Catholic Bishops throughout the world
Now Gloriously Reigning...Pope Benedict XVI
http://forum.catholic.org/
eccles wrote: So I won't waste my time posting to nobody.
So do post here instead :arrow:
Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 150,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

http://forums.catholic.com/
FXR

Post by FXR » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Regens Küchl wrote:
eccles wrote: "Velly Intellestink". Shows how Roman Catholics are deserting the sinking ship. Would that be one of the ships belonging to the Pope's navy that he keeps on the Holy See?
Perhaps you find the answer for that in this Forum :arrow:
The Forum has a particularly Catholic Christian character and openly proclaims its faithfulness to Pope Benedict XVI, Bishop of Rome, who is the Vicar of Christ and Successor of Peter, in union with the Catholic Bishops throughout the world
Now Gloriously Reigning...Pope Benedict XVI
http://forum.catholic.org/
eccles wrote: So I won't waste my time posting to nobody.
So do post here instead :arrow:
Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums, the largest Catholic Community on the Web.

Here you can join over 150,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity.

http://forums.catholic.com/
Are they Irish Catholic websites?
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.
eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by eccles » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:34 am

I just joined the Catholic Answers Forum and posted the OP from this thread: "UN publishes IHEU statement on child abuse and the Holy See"

I shall have to watch my step there. They seem to have a strong Gestapo with strict rules as to what can be said, E.G. Sedevacantism - the position held by a minority of Traditionalist Catholics who claim that the Papal See has been vacant since either the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958 or Pope John XXIII in 1963. I believe that position is correct and I have good evidence for it's correctness.

There seem to be some Roman Catholics there somewhat disgruntled with the Church, but they have to be careful what they say. Any discussions about the SSPX and the schism can be dangerous. Many members seem to want to return to the Tridentine Mass and I agree with them. The Ordo Novis is a disgrace and I consider it heretical due to the changes to the words of the Consecration of Bread and Wine - words suppose to have been said by Jesus followed by "Do this in membrance of me".

I don't think I will be calling the Pope "Ratslinger", or Pope "Bean-a-Dick" there. The CDF will be after me with the instruments of torture.
em hotep

eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by eccles » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:51 am

Here is the first reply from Catholic Answers:

#2 Today, 5:32 pm
DihydrogenOxide
New Member Join Date: November 28, 2009
Religion: Roman Catholic =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It figures. The UN is a corrupt organization. Even Our Lady said it was evil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See what I mean about the members there: BRIANWASHED :(
em hotep

ctr
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by ctr » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:51 am

I'd love to see a link to Our Lady's statement of the evil intent of the UN. :D
Each of us is here on earth for a reason, and each of us has a special mission to carry out - Maria Shriver