UN publishes IHEU statement on child abuse and the Holy See

General discussions
eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: UN publishes IHEU statement on child abuse and the Holy See

Post by eccles » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:59 pm

ctr wrote:I'd love to see a link to Our Lady's statement of the evil intent of the UN. :D
The best I can do is give the link to my thread with the replies.

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=406892

However this will make you laugh, athough you probably have already heard of Christiana Gallagher. I have not until now. WHAT A WHACKO:

http://www.christinagallagher.org/en/
em hotep

Robert Tobin Minister, First Church of Atheism (Philidelphia)
"May Your God Go WIth You"
JH
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by JH » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:21 pm

eccles wrote:However this will make you laugh, athough you probably have already heard of Christiana Gallagher. I have not until now. WHAT A WHACKO:

http://www.christinagallagher.org/en/
You have to hand it to her really;

http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option ... &Itemid=38

"Jim Gallagher, a veteran journalist with over three decades of experience has been reporting on the House of Prayer for nearly two years and has gained access to past members and victims. He investigates her ‘lavish’ lifestyle which he claims includes a €4 million mansion in Malahide and the role played by Louth priest, Fr Gerard McGinnity."

This is almost good enough to warrant a new thread...
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:06 pm

eccles wrote:Here is the first reply from Catholic Answers:

#2 Today, 5:32 pm
DihydrogenOxide
New Member Join Date: November 28, 2009
Religion: Roman Catholic =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It figures. The UN is a corrupt organization. Even Our Lady said it was evil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See what I mean about the members there: BRIANWASHED :(

I believe the dihydrogenoxide user name refers to a survey that was done in the states where people on the street were asked if they believe that the threat to the environoment from dihydrogenoxide was enough to warrant laws to ban it completely in the way cfc's were banned

75% + of americans said that they belived that the threat from dihydrogenoxide to the environment was enough to ban it completely.

dihydrogenoxide = H20 = water

it was demonstrated by the survey that a country willing to ban water would have no problem accepting carbon tax (a tax on your breath)if it was worded in the right way.
dihydrogenoxide = water

The responder is sceptical of the enviromental trash thats being pedaled at the moment yet seems willing to accept the trash being pedaled by ccl.

the issues raised by the Murphy report is not the acts of child rape, buggery, molestation and psycological terror inflicted by priests on children in this country but the issue that the bishops in this country covered up and therefore encouraged rape of children

what the un report does is crystalise that this coverup was not just done by bishops in this country but by bishops all over the world.and that the vatican directed it.

the discussion has moved on from sex abuse by individuals to sex abuse by an organisation namely the catholic church. if they done nothing to stop the rape of children then they encouraged the rape of children but they didn't just do nothing they moved priests around to give them fresh victims, they discouraged discussion, they blackballed business people, gaurds, and citizens

the organisation that runs most of our schools are currently encouraging child rape by there inaction. I refer all who disagree with me to the documentary clip in my earlier post.

here it is again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABSoHYQr6k

I invoke god of the gaps, where there is lack of verifyable evidence from a trustable source to the contradict this video, then this video must be fact and I base all my understanding of the catholic church on this video and refuse to consider any other video's made in the past, currently in existence or to be made in the future regarless of their content and before anyone points out that this hypocritical. I know i'm a hypocrite I have no problem with it how else do you expect me to reconcile my opinions with the facts.
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
JD12

Post by JD12 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Wow - that forum is depressing to read.

Check this section out - Christian Resignation/ Surrender group:

http://forums.catholic.com/group.php?groupid=137

What could possibly be said to the author of this post:
Christ's peace to all. Some of you know me. I have been blessed with cancer - a cancer which has caused those around me to draw nearer to God in prayer. Before this blessing, some of them would not have prayed even if I had paid them to, but now pray for me voluntarily. It is all in how you view the suffering, since God disciplines whom He loves. His first love is Jesus, who suffered unto death, so who are we to expect a life free of pain?
Crikey... I wouldn't know where to begin with that person.
eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by eccles » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:35 am

Christ's peace to all. Some of you know me. I have been blessed with cancer - a cancer which has caused those around me to draw nearer to God in prayer.

Holy Shit

How can cancer be a blessing. A required read (especially for Roman Catholics) is "GOD IS NOT GREAT" Christopher Hitchens, subtitled: "How Religion Poisons Everything". The most poisonous Religion is Christianity, especially Roman Catholicism. Of course, as a bedraggled refugee from the CCL I have seen vivid examples of people like those cancer victims. How can the CCL claim there is a loving caring "God". THat is why I say that the CCL is based on a huge LIE. While claiming "God" is loving, the DOP's sexually abuse children. No wonder 11 million American Roman Catholics have left the Church. Now Pope "Bean-A-Dick" is trying to rope in the Anglicans. Will he try and get the Muslims? Imagine huge minarets sprouting from St. Peter's Basillica for the Muezzin Call to Prayer.
em hotep

Robert Tobin Minister, First Church of Atheism (Philidelphia)
"May Your God Go WIth You"
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:24 pm

i did i tried to read it all, then some thing welled up inside me lukily I made it to to the toilet just in time to see jesus's golorious vomit eject from my throat think there was a bit of a glorious shart at the other end at the same time

"Christ's peace to all. Some of you know me. I have been blessed with cancer - a cancer which has caused those around me to draw nearer to God in prayer"

but of course, every time child lukemia is cured or a premature baby is saved it's another vicory for the anti-christ doctors,

the whole medical industry should be abolished tomorrow thats why god invented nuclear weapons and gave them to the righteous

imagine reliveing the suffering of sinners, perish the though, rape the young, brainwash the healthy, and control the suffering of the vulnerable, there goeth thy god across thy planet.

or

this guy is use to paying people to do what he wants, now those same people are gathered round his death bed compromising their beliefs making sure there in his will and the drugs he's on are causing him to see this as proof of God. and in a way he's right his will has just bought him an after life.

lovely little circle this guy has created for himself but what's wrong with it? what harm can it do? (i'm being sarcastic) i can think of a hundred things wrong with this.

fuck him one less godder to be spreding poison.

people of all religions get cancer, and people of all religions pray for the cancer victims, why would the god of one religion give cancer to a person of another religion so his family and friends of other belief systems would invariably worship the wrong god. The exception to thou shall not worship false gods is only if you are a god working in mysterious ways.
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
mkaobrih

Post by mkaobrih » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Well religion especially the roman catholic one, is a good means of delivering guilt to your nearest and dearest.
The church complains of persecution when it's not allowed to persecute.
Regens Küchl

Re: Re:

Post by Regens Küchl » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:52 pm

eccles wrote:
Regens Küchl wrote:
FXR wrote:And this is completely unknown to most of the CCL followers in Ireland because there is no organsation actively trying to inform them.
So why do you not open a thread to inform the people here :
http://irishcatholics.proboards.com/ind ... rd=heathen
"Houston, we have a problem"
Regens Küchl
I got onto that link, registered, got an e-mail:

Thank you for creating your account at Irish Catholics' Forum !

Here is your account information:

username: eccles
password: olivia

In order to receive emails to this address you need to 1st validate your email address. You can validate your account at the following location:

http://irishcatholics.proboards.com/ind ... p7zqsbyk88

Your activation key is: isfbbe5cahp7zqsbyk88

I got into that activation link, but there was only the usual logon page and nowhere to enter the Activation code. I can't find a contact link or e-mail adddress, therefore I can't contact any administators. Can you help in some way?
I tried to register myself after I read you, but until this day I have the same problem as you.

Error: Please login to continue to the activation process.

After I do that it says:

Account Pending Approval
Currently your account is waiting for approval from a staff member. Once an administrator has approved your account you will get access to this forum.

Please tell your friends about this forum.
FXR wrote: If you read the first thread in the main section you can answer that question. I posted it and since then the traffic has come to a halt. That site is all but dead with very few catholics left posting. They couldnt deal with Hemmingway, Harris or Hazel either.
Yes but there is some traffic and it is illogical for a forum to not let in new users. Strange.
And why are there so few users when one would think there are catholics in ireland with internet aplenty.That is Strange too.
Can one of you explain this things?
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 pm

good, feck it, great work sir

thats a badge for you guys I read alot of it that guy saintxxx, or holyxxx is a dick but hes what makes people examine what there a part of.

and it is that totalitarian attitude that gave rise to the environment that allowed the sex abuse holocaust to accur in this country

is this the first inter- continental Holocaust?