Stop A Christian Their Tracks

General discussions
mkaobrih
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:48 pm

Re: Stop A Christian Their Tracks

Post by mkaobrih » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Leave it lads – it’s not worth arguing over.
The church complains of persecution when it's not allowed to persecute.
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Stop A Christian Their Tracks

Post by Rev j.jones » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:09 am

I have to say I think polictical correctness has this country destroyed, and to what end I ask, what is the porpose of political correctedness?

load a tosh if ya ask me, and i know you didn't, but thats what i'd answer if you did

anyway

I though of another one today

Are animals being Immoral when they engage in Homosexuality?
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
inedifix
Posts: 959
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: Stop A Christian Their Tracks

Post by inedifix » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:17 am

Rev j.jones wrote:I have to say I think polictical correctness has this country destroyed, and to what end I ask, what is the porpose of political correctedness?
But what has political correctness (if such a thing even exists) got to do with this thread?

J
“What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. There is no free will. There are no variables. There is only the inevitable.” Chuck Palahniuk
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Stop A Christian Their Tracks

Post by Rev j.jones » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:57 am

sssssh!

I've set a trap for a Christian, and all yere yabberin is going to frighten them away
Rev j.jones wrote:Are animals being Immoral when they engage in Homosexuality?

and people wonder Why the Romans enjoyed the Coliseum so much?
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
Logorrhea
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Stop A Christian Their Tracks

Post by Logorrhea » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:15 pm

inedifix wrote: Yes, thought you might. Option C. Let's explore.
Explore? Do we have to?
inedifix wrote: I gave you the opportunity to present evidence to support your statement, or admit you'd made a mistake.
Well thats nice and big of you.............. but ............ who died and made you king? You think I give the slightest toss about what you offer or dont offer? You dont think I value your opinion do you?

Look. You believe my statement is inaccurate, I believe its bang on. The fact that your arguing it alone is enough of a confirmation for me. Should I call you a coward (ffs are we 15 again? You really think that kind of nonsense works?) for not analysing the thread again and admitting you are wrong?

If it walks like a duck ............
inedifix wrote: You chose to dodge the issue and run away from it.
What issue? This is going back to the namby-pamby, offend no-one, politically correct atheists that were not named and have not voluntarily identified themselves by bleating repeatedly about the statement? I didnt realise there was anything to address. I have a problem with posters like that, but hey its only the internet and I'm able to manage anonymous opinions easily enough.

What about your issues? Do you think your going to be okay or would you like to bleat some more? Has your "Internet honour" been damaged? Will your fans think less of you?
inedifix wrote: Ironically, that's exactly the kind of thing Jerry would do. But maybe it's only bad when he does it, and quite okay for you.
Not quite. Jerry imposes himself on a thread by stating he is a Christian for all Atheists to bring it on. He sets out a challenge, atheists respond, he ducks, dives and trolls. I on the other hand have promised no such interaction with anyone on the thread. In fact I frequently point out to posters like Jerry that I havent the slightest interest in conversing with him at all.
inedifix wrote: No. What looks really odd is you claiming to have a problem with a certain type of poster who isn't actually present on this thread. And describing a type of behaviour that has simply not occurred here.
Seriously, look at yourself here. Why are you getting so het up about something that supposedly didnt happen? It did, its quite clear to me, and it appears to be quite clear to you too.

Then again, maybe you should try ending your sentences with FACT! of END OF! I couldnt possibly argue with those.

Right. Now you seem to be one of these internet heroes that simply must have the last say and I'm sure you are sitting there right now composing a masterful reply challenging me to all sorts of banal tasks in order to prove ..... something to somebody.

I've no problem with that (each to their own) but dont expect me to respond again. Ive taken the time to post this as a courtesy but I'm not going to do it again. I actually DO have better things to do.

Arguing with a Christian can be fun, arguing with an established forum hero is a waste of time. I only do this for fun.
inedifix wrote: Because you see, you have made a mistake. Look back through the thread and you simply won't find anything that resembles what you've described.
No I havent (keep telling yourself that though). I have. I Did.
"Being correct is what makes me correct"

Atheist.ie member
Regens Küchl
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Re: Stop A Christian Their Tracks

Post by Regens Küchl » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey, the Christian got stopped two weeks ago in his tracks :mrgreen:
Jerry
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:01 am
Location: South Dakota, USA

Re: Stop A Christian Their Tracks

Post by Jerry » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:05 pm

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. When I grew up I learned God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for God to forgive me :mrgreen:

http://ju-jutsu-segawa.be/muziek/kodo.mp3
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear."
~~Thomas Jefferson
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Stop A Christian Their Tracks

Post by Rev j.jones » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:36 pm

by eye of newt, The Witch is back,
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:17 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Stop A Christian Their Tracks

Post by eccles » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Rev j.jones wrote:by eye of newt, The Witch is back,
Which Witch?

What do you do with witches? BURN THEM!
em hotep

Image

Robert Tobin Minister, First Church of Atheism (Philidelphia)
"May Your God Go WIth You"
mkaobrih
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:48 pm

Re: Stop A Christian Their Tracks

Post by mkaobrih » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi Jerry – Thought you’d gone.
The church complains of persecution when it's not allowed to persecute.
Post Reply