Red Hot Catholic Love - At Twelve Years' Old

General discussions
eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: Red Hot Catholic Love - At Twelve Years' Old

Post by eccles » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Regens Küchl wrote:Ohhh :) They are so thankful for this Info over at irish catholics that they want me to become the co moderator of hibernicus :P
eccles will be so proud of me when he hears of it :D
http://irishcatholics.proboards.com/ind ... 509&page=1

However, here are 2 theme based comments to Vaticans age of consent of 12 from another forum :arrow:
Where do you think the Priests get trained to fiddle with young boys at?
Maybe they were just confused and thought that Vatican sex laws hold within church buildings.
http://www.atheistthinktank.net/thinkta ... 159822#new
I just caught up with this story. I decided to spy on Irish Catholics and saw it. I see the Catholics don't seem to have picked it up yet, or they are too embarrased to say anything. Of course the CCL calls itself the Holy Mother Church, so it "looks after" the 12 year olds.

I shall post this story on other Groups i'm on. In the meantime I have been catching up with more information about the heretical Novus Ordo Missae. I have the Liturgy of both that 'mass' and the proper, valid Tridentine Mass printed side by side. No wonder so many Catholics have left the Church. My mother did not like that "mass", but she still kept up her Sunday obligation until she had no way of getting to Church. Dad and I were responsible for that.

I just printed a copy of the Study Text for Part of the Order of Mass, that being for the New Mass, yet another New Mass. It is a little more like the Tridentine Mass but still with the glaring mistaken translation of "pro multi". My old Latin teacher would have given me "3 R.I.P." - repeat 3 time in Penals after school if I had translated that as "for All' instead of "For Many". Yet it is there in the bloody Novus Ordo Missal and the new missal.

Oh well, a Garage Sale at the Vatican!
em hotep

Robert Tobin Minister, First Church of Atheism (Philidelphia)
"May Your God Go WIth You"
Regens Küchl

Re: Red Hot Catholic Love - At Twelve Years' Old

Post by Regens Küchl » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Where do you think the Priests get trained to fiddle with young boys at?

Maybe they were just confused and thought that Vatican sex laws hold within church buildings.
And after all, tat is not even too far fetched, for territory inside churches was a long time handled like vatican ground. That way churches were able to grant asyl to criminals that escaped into a church :idea:
I shall post this story on other Groups i'm on.
You can work through my list of Angeloforums, which lists many atheist forums :arrow:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2300&start=135
I just caught up with this story. I decided to spy on Irish Catholics and saw it. I see the Catholics don't seem to have picked it up yet, or they are too embarrased to say anything.
They are eagerly awaiting hibernicus return, hoping he will make that thread go away :lol:
They would never dare to comment on such a thead without hibernicus approving them make a comment :lol: :lol: :lol:

But what is a little dissapointing is > I posted it at atheistforums a week ago and no one of them commented it. I would have thought them to pick it up like vultures :oops:
http://www.atheistforums.com/red-hot-ca ... 20628.html