could the real muslims please stand up? please stand up.

General discussions
Bik
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: could the real muslims please stand up? please stand up.

Post by Bik » Sun May 16, 2010 10:41 am

Ygern wrote:Rev, if you really want to talk to Muslims have the courage of your convictions and go to their sites.
And please provide a link so we can see your thread debating with them or are you as I suspect just full of piss and vinegar?
"Prayer has no place in the public schools, just like facts have no place in organized religion." Superintendent Chalmers
chemicals
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by chemicals » Sun May 16, 2010 11:22 am

Rev j.jones wrote:Bik: you still have not provided a link to the alleged flag you are using in your avatar. The links you have provided do not depict the flag that you are using.
took me all of two seconds to find this online
The Starry Plough banner was originally used by the Irish Citizen Army. The leader, James Connolly, said the significance of the banner was that a free Ireland would control its own destiny from the plough to the stars.
see here

http://www.theflagshop.co.uk/starry-plo ... -693-p.asp
والقس هو مجنون
Bik
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Bik » Sun May 16, 2010 11:30 am

chemicals wrote:
Rev j.jones wrote:Bik: you still have not provided a link to the alleged flag you are using in your avatar. The links you have provided do not depict the flag that you are using.
took me all of two seconds to find this online
The Starry Plough banner was originally used by the Irish Citizen Army. The leader, James Connolly, said the significance of the banner was that a free Ireland would control its own destiny from the plough to the stars.
see here

http://www.theflagshop.co.uk/starry-plo ... -693-p.asp
You mean it's not an islamic flag? I'll have to change me avatar now!
"Prayer has no place in the public schools, just like facts have no place in organized religion." Superintendent Chalmers
chemicals
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by chemicals » Sun May 16, 2010 11:38 am

Bik wrote:You mean it's not an islamic flag? I'll have to change me avatar now!
perhaps this might suit :D

http://www.theflagshop.co.uk/saudi-arab ... -215-p.asp

this might be suitable for someone on here

http://www.theflagshop.co.uk/awb-afrika ... -984-p.asp
والقس هو مجنون
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Sun May 16, 2010 11:49 am

I do go to islamic sites but my posts are edited before they are posted, also when I corner one (figureatively) a mod steps in and either closes the thread or edits/deletes newor existing posts.

I was not too long ago accused of trying to bring Micheal Nugents name into disrepute beacuse of a post on an Islamic site

they are already here ygern, using us to attack Christians, I didn't realise I was helping muslims attack christians, its a long time since a christian hacked a man to death with a machette in the middel of a western city because of his beliefs.

90% is a bit of an exageration. I have never began an insulting match here or any where for that matter. I respond to insults with insults sure, rarely are my facts wrong when I am wrong I don't try to weasel out of it, I admit it.

I expected to be able to come hear and not have to listen to people make excuses for paedophiles, and those that support them.

(lets not use sanitised words like molested)mohammed RAPED a nine year old girl, the mulla khomeini married a 10 year old, the parents of the girls didn't protest, the soceities they were living had no significant opposition to the explicit paedophilia,

today in many muslim countries this is happening, today 1000's of girls and boys are being raped, and like the victims here had to put up with the silence, there is no condemation of paedophilic behaviour by the current Islamic nation.

NO MORE CHILD ABUSE IN THIS COUNTRY. If I have spend the rest of my life in jail or dead the circle is getting broken this generation.

This is Ireland and as long as I'm kicking there will be no more people making excuses for paedophiles, in the interests of presreving church or cultures or anything else. This includes but is not limited to, cops, teachers, lawyers, smartasses, mullah's, priests and politicians.

you can accuse me of alot of things, sure, but the non religious don't go to prison.

but not to worry muslims
as of three days ago every muslim I met and will meet has and will be questioned on this topic this will continue untill I shame you out of your jobs or one of them pulls out a knife.

Then I expect I will have the great pleasure of showing him how to use one. so ye boys and girls keep on dotting the I's and crossing the T's and I'll keep on keeping.

ps roughly speaking all that has been said in this post has been said or written by me to andrews, the pope, berty, cowen, the bishop, newstalk,and the Gardai, so please don't take this as a rant.

edit: link is on the next page, also mail Micheal Neugent and he'll tell you where to find the post he had difficulty with.
Last edited by Rev j.jones on Sun May 16, 2010 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Sun May 16, 2010 11:50 am

"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
chemicals
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by chemicals » Sun May 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Rev j.jones wrote:I expected to be able to come hear and not have to listen to people make excuses for paedophiles, and those that support them.
Who on here ever did that ?
I would say all members and most posters on this site frequently critisize religion and child molesting /cover up.
Rev j.jones wrote: This is Ireland ..... there will be no more people making excuses for paedophiles, in the interests of preserving church or cultures or anything else. This includes but is not limited to, cops, teachers, lawyers, smartasses, mullah's, priests and politicians.
Again most members on here would agree with you on that,although your a bit harsh on the poor ould smartasses :shock:

Edit:grammar
والقس هو مجنون
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Sun May 16, 2010 12:38 pm

on friday last approximately 50,000 people all over this country went to mosques, inside this mosque they demonstrated their reverance for the koran. this book was alegedly dictated by the angel gabriel to mohammed, although it wasn't written down for a couple of hundred years after his death we are expected t believe that this book is the literal word of god.

A few years before he died he began to have fantisies about a girl called ayisha she was less than 6 years old, then he claimed to have revelations (fantasies) about paeophilia which he included in the koran. just like the revelations he needed to marry his adopted sons wife, these revelation seemed to fit mohammed sexual desires better than any social need.

he made it known to her parents that he wanted her (the six year old). on the morning of the wedding the mother took Ayisha from her play washed her and gave her over to mohammed.

mohammed married her and three years later he raped her, untill his death from poisioning, ayisha was his favourite wife,

of all his brides the child was his favourite.

since his death mohammed has been reverred by his followers as the perfect example of how men should live. All muslim's believe that allah, the provider of the revelations, is perfect and that his prophet mohammed is the perfect man.

As far as all muslims are concerned allah, the koran and mohammed are perfect and having sex with children is ok. every single muslim beleves that what mohammed done in his life is the only correct way to live life now. its called sharia law and every muslim lives by it every second of every day.

no one in this counntry is allowed to even think such things. let me repeat that, in this country if you think that there is nothing wrong with having sex with children you need to be shot with a ball of your own shite, twice.

Anyone who makes excuse for a theisim, culture, race, creedo, that promotes this kind of activity should also be shot with a ball of their own shite.
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Sun May 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Chemicals Genuinely I would love to stay and chat but I have got to go. I'm on here a long time today and theirs lots of people ringing.
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Mon May 17, 2010 5:26 am

to bik,

finally someone provided a link that proves that your avatar does not only exist on this website. However this does not alay my suspicions.

The flag you have chosen contains a cresent and a star the components of the symbol of Islam, this alone is enough to arise suspicion.

In many of your post your words are chosen excetionally carefully, creating a situation where your post can be interpreted as being pro islam

help allay my suspicions, state clearly and categorically your answers to the questions I asked you earlier
Rev j.jones wrote:do you think its ok for a 24 year old to marry a 10 year old as khomeini did?
do you think its ok for a 57 year old to marry a 6 year old as mohammed?

careful now, the wrong answer could mean a visit from the Health board to take your children off ya.