could the real muslims please stand up? please stand up.

General discussions
Bik
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: could the real muslims please stand up? please stand up.

Post by Bik » Mon May 17, 2010 8:01 am

Rev j.jones wrote:to bik,

Rev j.jones wrote:do you think its ok for a 24 year old to marry a 10 year old as khomeini did?
do you think its ok for a 57 year old to marry a 6 year old as mohammed?

careful now, the wrong answer could mean a visit from the Health board to take your children off ya.
No I don't think it's ok for an adult to marry a child.
"Prayer has no place in the public schools, just like facts have no place in organized religion." Superintendent Chalmers
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Mon May 17, 2010 9:27 am

thats not the question I asked
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
Bik
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Bik » Mon May 17, 2010 9:30 am

What?

do you think its ok for a 24 year old (adult) to marry a 10 year old (child) as khomeini did?
do you think its ok for a 57 year old (adult) to marry a 6 year old (child) as mohammed

How exactly is it not the question you asked?
"Prayer has no place in the public schools, just like facts have no place in organized religion." Superintendent Chalmers
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Mon May 17, 2010 9:39 am

leave out the adult and child and respond with the figures and name I have used in the question.
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
Bik
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Bik » Mon May 17, 2010 9:45 am

No, I think it's wrong for any adult to marry a child, you appear to only consider it wrong for muslims or perhaps just those 2 muslims.

Take your blinkers off.
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Mon May 17, 2010 9:49 am

this is called "Kitman"

"Kitman" is a lie of omission used to advance islam where the truth will not

let's wait while bik gets permission from the imam to "Taqiyya"
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Mon May 17, 2010 10:18 am

I waited 20 minutes for the imam, I got things to do

before I go:

the mulla's believe that once a child has her first period they are no longer a child. at least this is the justifaction used for the rape of ayisha by mohammed.

in this way a muslim could say
Bik wrote:I think it's wrong for any adult to marry a child
without contradicting the teachings of islam.

let me rephrase one of my earlier questions

Was mohammed wrong when he had sex with ayisha when she was 9?

owing to "Kitman" and "Taqiyya" a one word answer to this question is no good.
nozzferrahhtoo
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by nozzferrahhtoo » Mon May 17, 2010 10:20 am

Bik

It would appear the new resident troll has got it into it’s head that you are a Muslim. It therefore wishes you to specifically condemn that acts of specific Muslims which it feels is a good litmus test of your religious positions as it is under the impression no “real” Muslim would outright say the action of these two specific people are specifically wrong.

What I would advise you to do is answer it’s question… just as soon as you get the memo that tells you that it’s opinion matters, you are required to do what it says, or that you have any onus whatsoever to answer it on accusations it makes without any basis at all as if innocent until proven guilty counts for everyone except just you.

Until this memo is forthcoming however, I would advise no longer feeding the troll as a few of us have done, and instead take to not talking to or about it at all, and if you have to then do it in the third person as I have taken to in my last post on this thread (Fri May 14, 2010 8:22 pm). As long as it wishes to conduct conversation in the fashion it has chosen to, I advise not affording it any conversation whatsoever.
Bik
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Bik » Mon May 17, 2010 11:07 am

Good advice Nozz.
Ygern
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Ygern » Mon May 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Rev j.jones has worn out his welcome too.
The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time ~ Lawrence Krauss
Cork Skeptics