could the real muslims please stand up? please stand up.

General discussions
funkyderek

Re: could the real muslims please stand up? please stand up.

Post by funkyderek » Mon May 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Ygern wrote:Rev j.jones has worn out his welcome too.
Obviously, you're another secret Muslim. :wink:
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Image Image Image Image
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Mon May 17, 2010 8:03 pm

bik suspected me of being full of "piss and vinegar", I provided the evidence bik requested.

I have asked bik to answer a reasoable question concisely, A question that no resonable person should have any difficulty answering.

bik ignored the question, then he failed to answer it in five successive posts.

there are no grey areas here

Mohammed did marry ayisha when she was 6 (disgusting)
Mohammed did have sex with the minor ayisha, known as statutory rape (disgusting)

It is possible to be digusted by all child abuse, and condem mohammed, unless your muslim

Knock knock

its mohammed give me your child I have changed the law so I can righteously satisfy my perverted sexual desires.

Ygern are you banning me?

edit: Ygern don't feel you have to have a discussion on the issue, I have always respeted your position, and I will accept your decision without retort.
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
funkyderek

Post by funkyderek » Mon May 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Rev j.jones wrote: I have asked bik to answer a reasoable question concisely, A question that no resonable person should have any difficulty answering.

bik ignored the question, then he failed to answer it in five successive posts.
At this point I really don't know whether you're a troll as some have claimed or whether you're actually as stupid as you appear to be. I suspect the latter. Your incompetent delivery style perfectly complements the idiocy of your statements. If you are just acting the idiot then you're doing it flawlessly.
But then I have these niggling doubts. Can someone really receive a straight answer to a question - twice! - as well as an annotated version of the question for clarification, and think they didn't? Surely anybody who has the ability to use a computer, even as badly as you, must have a certain minimum level of intelligence? I have similar doubts about the bizarre way you insist on seeing a non-existent crescent in Bik's avatar. Not only should you be able to plainly see that it contains no crescent - just look at it - but it's meaning has also been explained to you. Is it really possible for a human being to be that stupid?
My tentative conclusion, then, is that you are genuinely stupid, although not quite as stupid as you appear to be. Part of what appears to be stupidity is actually more akin to insanity. You seem to have a deeply unhealthy obsession with Islam, to the point where you see Muslims in the most unlikely places. I think you could probably benefit from discussing these issues with a mental health professional.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Image Image Image Image
HylandPaddy

Post by HylandPaddy » Tue May 18, 2010 4:02 am

Rev j.jones wrote:The flag you have chosen contains a cresent and a star the components of the symbol of Islam, this alone is enough to arise suspicion.
Rev, it's The Pough. That pattern of stars really exists in the sky. There is no crescent on the flag. The Plough also appears on the state flag of the (Islamic Republic of) Alaska.

So because he had a flag with stars on it (and apparently a phantom crescent) it was enough to "arise suspicion" that he was a Muslim? What kind of Orwellian world are we living in?!
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
-Carl Sagan