He who shall not be named (Dennis The Menace)

General discussions
munsterdevil

Re: He who shall not be named (Dennis The Menace)

Post by munsterdevil » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 am

aZerogodist wrote:One thing we could do is have more topics within the members area, maybe limit # of posts by new members to 1 a day for the first few weeks?? Just an idea
Would be opposed to this, it would hardly be a way of enticing new members to join or contribute to the forums, besides the vast majority that do join are genuine, so they shouldn't have to suffer over a one or two cranks like Dennis.
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. Arthur C. Clarke
mkaobrih

Post by mkaobrih » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 am

I posted the topic here because he always post in Religion /Atheism forum and there are a good few active members of the forum who are not members of AI. I don’t think that there is anyway to stop him posting - It’s just that there is no point responding to his threads – as they will get moved. As Ygern said the sheer about of time he must spend on trolling boggles the mind.
The church complains of persecution when it's not allowed to persecute.
Dev
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Dev » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:52 am

aZerogodist wrote:If you don't want him to know of this thread why not put it in member's section, it's not really a public topic.
You can be assured this guy doesn't take the time to stop and read what other people have to say even within his own thread let alone browsing casually threads initiated by other people. Unfortunately I've replied to him once he just posts and moves on to the next forum as he knows his account will be shortly banned.
bipedalhumanoid

dm

Post by bipedalhumanoid » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 am

"The fact of your own existence is the most astonishing fact you will ever have to face. Don’t you ever get used to it." - Richard Dawkins... being shrill and offensive again I suppose.
nozzferrahhtoo
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: the B**BQUAKE - 911

Post by nozzferrahhtoo » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:51 am

I was wondering where this chicken had gone, with his meaningless posts and his empty threats of violence against those who disagree with him.
Hemingway
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Hemingway » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:53 am

What a well thought out and brilliantly delivered argument.... I'm converted! :lol:
Dont try to fix me, I'm not broken
bipedalhumanoid

Post by bipedalhumanoid » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:02 am

Hemingway wrote:What a well thought out and brilliantly delivered argument.... I'm converted! :lol:
Oh I agree 100%. We should shut this site down immediately and start a new forum dedicated to glorifying the living godess Aphrodite and her prophet and daughter Cheryl Cole.
"The fact of your own existence is the most astonishing fact you will ever have to face. Don’t you ever get used to it." - Richard Dawkins... being shrill and offensive again I suppose.
Bik
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Bik » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:19 am

my interpretation of the STATUE FIRE... it symbolizes the SPIRITUAL DEATH of atheism...
Makes sense.
I wonder will the Catholic church symbolize the death of atheism by burning down the Vatican too?
"Prayer has no place in the public schools, just like facts have no place in organized religion." Superintendent Chalmers
ctr
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by ctr » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 am

Yo!! A Nut :lol:

Welcome Nut :wink:
Each of us is here on earth for a reason, and each of us has a special mission to carry out - Maria Shriver
dugges
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by dugges » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:44 am

He's been been posting here since January :) They make less and less sence as he posts more
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
Douglas Adams