funkyderek linked to an interesting page if you want to read another perspective on this: http://breakingspells.net/?p=341
If there was any way of effectively banning him someone would have found it by now. He spams a great many sites & blogs almost always with a new username & new email each time. His IP changes every time so you can't ban that. The sheer amount of time this must take every week speaks volumes about his mental state.
He almost certainly needs therapy and medication and possibly supervision. Here's a short list of things that ought to make anyone realise that there is something not right with him.
* thinks his "message" is an effective tool to "fight" atheists and skeptics
* genuinely thinks his message is in fact damaging atheists and skeptics
* thinks that the best place to put his anti-atheist message is atheist and skeptic sites
* creates fake emails every week of his life so that he can create more user accounts using things like http://mailinator.com/
so that web sites can do nothing about him.
* will post the same message repeatedly in the same thread until his current username gets banned
Then you get to the content of the message and it gets worse:
* message gets written in CAPSLOCK with lots of exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!one1
* threatens death to everyone who disagrees with him, usually several times
* death threats become extremely nasty and personal if he posts on a blog as he then has access to the blogger's contact email address.
* message contains numerous examples of gratuitous abuse against atheists and skeptics
* issues bizarre command that suggests a frightened and illogical writer: "atheists get out of my universe"
* links to content that makes you wonder if he actually understands what he reads ( often links to obvious atheist satire or content unrelated to atheism)
* makes up his own meaning when reality escapes him e.g. firmly believes that Einstein disproves atheism (yeah, not so much)
* has an obsession with Nostradamus, Depeche Mode and Christ and makes vague claims that they are the future but chooses to not make any actual claim
* his message is essentially one of hatred and fear: kill yourselves or go away, you're all going to die for even talking about god.
* oh, & his final parting shot a few days ago: "become Marxist Revolutionaries" (no, I don't get that one either)
* is unintentionally funny: "Goats on fire" & "Lamb Power" come to mind.