Pope Benedict XVI IS A DICK.

General discussions
eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Pope Benedict XVI IS A DICK.

Post by eccles » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 am

Pope Benedict XVI (born Joseph Alois Ratzinger on April 16, 1927) is the 265th and reigning Pope, the Bishop of Rome, the spiritual head of the Roman Catholic Church, Sovereign of the Vatican City State, and a dick. To be more specific, he is a dick who holds a position historically held by dicks, and which... actually requires you to wear a hat that kind of looks like a dick.

Raised in Bavaria, Benedict XVI has both Vatican and German citizenship. Germany, of course, is a veritable dick factory, churning out the likes of Joseph Goebbels, Karl Marx, that "Sprockets” character Mike Myers used to do, and patron saint of dicks, Adolph Hitler. Is it a coincidence that 14 year-old Joey Ratzinger was enrolled in the Hitler Youth? No, it is not.

Benedict XVI is not just a dick because of his own actions, but also by virtue of his role as Pope and the traditional characteristics that accompany it, such as hypocrisy, shortsightedness, stubbornness, and the insistence that everybody’s lives be governed by a 3,000-year-old book of fairy tales written by wandering desert nomads who were likely hallucinating from lack of water.

From Dickipedia:http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?titl ... nedict_XVI

em hotep

Robert Tobin Minister, First Church of Atheism (Philidelphia)
"May Your God Go WIth You"
munsterdevil

Re: Pope Benedict XVI IS A DICK.

Post by munsterdevil » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 am

Yes, thanks for that constructive piece of criticism eccles :roll:
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. Arthur C. Clarke
Tulip1
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Tulip1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:36 am

uhmm stating the obvious comes to mind! Like the dickepedia though!

Lucky you don't live in Ireland because this is blasphemy!!! :shock: :shock:
Pope says atheists pick & choose their morals. Correct. Today I will be frowning on child abuse & not having a problem with homosexuality.
chemicals
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by chemicals » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 am

eccles wrote: Germany, of course, is a veritable dick factory, churning out the likes of Joseph Goebbels,
Fixed that for you :D
Australia, of course, is a veritable dick factory, churning out the likes of Ken Ham .Rolf Harris,
والقس هو مجنون
bipedalhumanoid

Post by bipedalhumanoid » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 am

chemicals wrote:
Australia, of course, is a veritable dick factory, churning out the likes of Ken Ham .Rolf Harris,
Hey! Leave Rolf out of this. How would you like it if you were born with an extra leg?

And you left out every AFL supporter, they're all dicks. Former PM John Howard.. and every present and former member of the liberal party, total dicks. Lets not forget the Labor party either, they're not much better. They can't even spell the word 'labour' properly.

Warwick Capper. I know I already said AFL people, but this one requires extra special attention. I once saw him on the gold coast wearing a t-shirt with his own name scrawled across it. That's a special kind of dickery right there.

Sydney people. Talk about highly strung. Total dicks.

Russel Crowe. Sure he's a kiwi when he's acting like a dick and an aussie when he's not if you believe the Australian media. But I'll count him anyway. I'm sure his Dickiness comes from his time spent in Sydney.

Paul Hogan. Tax cheating dick.

Monarchists. If you love the queen so much go live in England! Dicks.
Republicans, screw you for deciding the people of Australia are too stupid to elect their own president. Dicks.

QUT graduates. Dicks. Every one of them. Seriously, they're worse than Trinity people, except they have no reason at all to be so stuck up. Dicks.

I think that just about covers everyone.

Post Edit: It had to happen. I couldn't go 15 seconds without finding another example for my list :lol: ...

Stupid drongo breaks into croc enclosure and sits on 800kg 5 meter crocodile... and gets bitten... total dick.
http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/drun ... 5891097197
"The fact of your own existence is the most astonishing fact you will ever have to face. Don’t you ever get used to it." - Richard Dawkins... being shrill and offensive again I suppose.
Gar

Post by Gar » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:03 am

eccles wrote: Raised in Bavaria, Benedict XVI has both Vatican and German citizenship. Germany, of course, is a veritable dick factory, churning out the likes of Joseph Goebbels, Karl Marx, that "Sprockets” character Mike Myers used to do, and patron saint of dicks, Adolph Hitler. Is it a coincidence that 14 year-old Joey Ratzinger was enrolled in the Hitler Youth? No, it is not.
can't believe I have to point out that Adolf Hitler was Austrian but apparently some people are still unaware of it. Do I need to point out that he wasn't an atheist as well ?
eccles
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by eccles » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 am

You forgot every Rugby League and Rugby Union and Soccer supporter, everyone who watches "Hey, Hey It's Saturday" which is broadcast on Wednesdays (aren't you Irish lucky you don't get that SHIT on TV). They are all DICKS.
em hotep

Robert Tobin Minister, First Church of Atheism (Philidelphia)
"May Your God Go WIth You"
munsterdevil

Post by munsterdevil » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:52 pm

It was also compulsory for boys of his age to join the Hitler Youth
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. Arthur C. Clarke
bipedalhumanoid

Post by bipedalhumanoid » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 pm

munsterdevil wrote:It was also compulsory for boys of his age to join the Hitler Youth
This always happens. Someone starts a perfectly good hate thread and people come along and polute it with facts and context. :x
"The fact of your own existence is the most astonishing fact you will ever have to face. Don’t you ever get used to it." - Richard Dawkins... being shrill and offensive again I suppose.
HarryO'Criosna

Post by HarryO'Criosna » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:04 pm

bipedalhumanoid wrote:... people come along and polute it with facts and context. :x
Dicks! (obviously)