A Simple Idea

General discussions
IrishKnight

A Simple Idea

Post by IrishKnight » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:40 pm

hey guys, forgive for my lack of activity...was busy with my LC. Anyway, I was thinking about the topic, Can we be more than a talking shop. Which I think Books for TD's came out of. But I was thinking, (something the church doesn't like :P) for something cheap, fast and cheerful. So I came up with the idea of a bookmark.

We all know that we can find Bibles in hotel rooms etc etc, so why not make a simple bookmark that looks like your average Christan sunset in the background and some wonderful Bible verse.

What I was thinking was something like the same...but we would just have a few Bible verses like;

"Is your faith waving? Let these Bible verses help you.
Deuteronomy 17:12
2 Chronicles 15:12-13
Exodus 31:12-15"

I can make it up then put it online so you can download it, print it off and put them where ever you want...

Feel free to say what you think we should put on it...
Neesik

Post by Neesik » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:56 pm

I did this a while ago, see here. My post is just under your own.
Abstinence makes the Church grow fondlers.
IrishKnight

Post by IrishKnight » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:24 pm

Great mind think alike :P What were the bookmarks like?
FXR

Post by FXR » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:04 pm

You could also: stay in one weekend evening and with the money saved join Amnesty for a year.

E mail Dave Fanning and thank him for his review of Deliver Us From Evil.

Complain to RTE when they don't report Ratzingers whackier statments and when they constantly show religious programmes.

Actually as I suggested before we should have an action stations section on this site.
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.
IrishKnight

Post by IrishKnight » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:51 pm

FXR wrote:Actually as I suggested before we should have an action stations section on this site.
What a good idea...somewhere to post idea etc...good thinking...
IrishKnight

Post by IrishKnight » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:39 am

FXR wrote:Complain to RTE when they don't report Ratzingers whackier statments and when they constantly show religious programmes.
I might look into this...