Pets pics

Stuff not related to religion or atheism.
Tulip1
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: Pets pics

Post by Tulip1 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:38 am

Lee wrote:We got a new pup before Xmas. Crazy about her. Half Setter, half something else. We think there is possibly greyhound somewhere in her past, cause when she takes off its bloody fast !!

It won't let me upload any photos ! Its says they are too big and I have no idea how to shrink it down !! Its an iphoto, jpeg image. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, does anybody have any tips on how to stop her when she is off leash jumping on total strangers. I am starting to lose my reason with it !!! We have stopped her doing it at home but you can't ask a total stranger who has just had a mucky attention seeking hound dive on them to turn around, fold their arms and ignore them !!!!
And all it needs is for one person to pet her when she does it for her to do it for the whole walk until I give up and leash her.
I had same problem and dev wrote me a how to do it, I will see if I can forward it to youi.

I have two French Bulldogs myself and still didn't upload the pics!
Pope says atheists pick & choose their morals. Correct. Today I will be frowning on child abuse & not having a problem with homosexuality.
Lee
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Lee » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Okay, here is the picture !! Many thanks to Dev and Tulip 1 for showing me how to do this. Fingers crossed it works !!

And Tulip, you need to get the photo up ! French Bulldogs are adorable !!
Lee
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Lee » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Holy crap that is huge !! Anyone have hints on making pictures smaller !!
Ygern
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Ygern » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:37 pm

The easiest one I know of to use is Microsoft PowerToys. You just right-click on the picture & a menu pops up allowing to choose a new size.
If you have Windows XP you can get it here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... rtoys.mspx (Far right of the page)
If you have Windows Vista or above: http://pcwizkid.blogspot.com/2008/08/wi ... sizer.html
The universe is huge and old, and rare things happen all the time ~ Lawrence Krauss
Cork Skeptics
Dev
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Dev » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Hey Lee

You might find this website useful: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

All you have to do is select the picture you want to resize and define the new size.

Very cute dog!
Lee
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Lee » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Thanks alot, will use that program next time !

Cheers,
Lee :D
aZerogodist
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by aZerogodist » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Tulip1 wrote:
Lee wrote:We got a new pup before Xmas. Crazy about her. Half Setter, half something else. We think there is possibly greyhound somewhere in her past, cause when she takes off its bloody fast !!

It won't let me upload any photos ! Its says they are too big and I have no idea how to shrink it down !! Its an iphoto, jpeg image. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, does anybody have any tips on how to stop her when she is off leash jumping on total strangers. I am starting to lose my reason with it !!! We have stopped her doing it at home but you can't ask a total stranger who has just had a mucky attention seeking hound dive on them to turn around, fold their arms and ignore them !!!!
And all it needs is for one person to pet her when she does it for her to do it for the whole walk until I give up and leash her.
I had same problem and dev wrote me a how to do it, I will see if I can forward it to youi.

I have two French Bulldogs myself and still didn't upload the pics!
Is it the photo or stopping the dog jumping on strangers?
My dog is calming down, I tell people to ignore her when they arrive, but it's still a difficult thing to stop her doing if they give her attention.
mkaobrih

Post by mkaobrih » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:00 pm

We are going to welcome two puppies into our family soon anyone any tips? I'm not sure how our cat will react.
The church complains of persecution when it's not allowed to persecute.
paolovf
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by paolovf » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:21 am

mkaobrih wrote:We are going to welcome two puppies into our family soon anyone any tips? I'm not sure how our cat will react.
Two separate friends of mine foster puppies and kittens so I get to see loads of them, it's brilliant! Get the puppies something good to chew on to help their teething, otherwise they'll chew on anything in sight.

What breed of dog are they?
chemicals
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by chemicals » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:45 am

mkaobrih wrote:We are going to welcome two puppies into our family soon anyone any tips? I'm not sure how our cat will react.
perhaps like this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCAlsxC1n8k
والقس هو مجنون