stork theory - for psalm girl

Stuff not related to religion or atheism.
chemicals
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: stork theory - for psalm girl

Post by chemicals » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Even better the original peer review paper on stork theory -I'm a believer !!! :lol:

To the contrary, in the fundamental Christian
work The Bible a case of delivery without sexual intercourse
is documented (‘This is how the birth of Jesus
Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to
be married to Joseph, but before they came together,
she was found to be with child through the Holy
Spirit.’).2 Therefore, this aspect should be amended to
read: ‘No scientifically proven absolute cause-effect
relationship exists between intercourse and delivery’.
http://www.astro.umd.edu/~peel/CPSP118D ... rticle.pdf

We should petition Minister Quinn straight away :D
والقس هو مجنون
HylandPaddy

Re: stork theory - for psalm girl

Post by HylandPaddy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:10 pm

robreynolds2 wrote:As some of you know I have been for some time a strong believer in IF (Intelligent Falling) which I know to be true as it is backed up by evidence (similar to the above evidence). This is similar and having read it once I am convinced it is true. Stork theory is quite revolutionary and totally true......how do I know this for sure you may ask? Well when something is true you will know it in your heart.

Therefore this theory has my unquestioned support :o
You will be rewarded for your faith. I once believed the gravitationists until during a homework assignment for a physics class I saw the light. I was having problems with all the calculus needed to model the orbits of the planets...then it came to me: how can nature do calculus? Nature is mindless but yet knows how to work out the equations of motion - there MUST be an intelligence.

Intelligent Falling is proven by experiment - Flip a coin; half the time it's heads and the other time it's tails. How does RANDOM CHANCE know that it is 50:50. Only an intelligent agent knows.

Scientists just want to lie to us so they can keep the money from the space program. The only way to get into space is to pray.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
-Carl Sagan