Tomorrow October 5th HAI Bushwells Hotel.

Tomorrow October 5th HAI Bushwells Hotel.

Postby FXR » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:26 pm

The Humanist Association of Ireland monthy meeting is taking place in Bushwells Hotel, Molesworth st tomorrow Oct 5th. Anybody want to meet up in Keoghs of South Anne St. before hand?
http://www.humanism.ie/website/index.ph ... &Itemid=62

Fred Edwords, Executive Director, AHA and editor, The Humanist will be in Ireland for a debate at UCD. He will talk at the Oct 5th meeting at Buswell's on: Humanism's Sudden Growth in America

Fred has many year's experience in the humanist world and we are delighted he will be joining us. Fred will also talk about the American Humanist Association and its work
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.
FXR

Postby DollarLama » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:13 am

Ah balls, I would have liked to have met up - just saw the message now. Could you give us a little more notice next time, FXR? I'd definitely be on for hooking up for a few pints.

cheers
DL
DollarLama
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Postby FXR » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:20 pm

DollarLama wrote:Ah balls, I would have liked to have met up - just saw the message now. Could you give us a little more notice next time, FXR? I'd definitely be on for hooking up for a few pints.

cheers
DL

The first Sunday of every month. Put it in your calendar. Mobile phones don't ya just love em!.
Human communication is a very rickety rope bridge between minds. Its too narrow to allow but a few thoughts to cross at a time. Many are lost in the chasms of noise, suspicion, misinterpretation and shooting the message through dislike of the messenger.
FXR

Postby DollarLama » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:14 pm

Google calendar, even, which talks to my mobile phone's calendar!

cheers FXR. catch ya next time.

regards
DL
DollarLama
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Return to Announcements & Meetings