Secular Sunday: new weekly email newsletter

ctr
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: Secular Sunday: new weekly email newsletter

Post by ctr » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:32 am

May they roast in hell :twisted:

Seriously

Love Secular Sunday and already look forward to receiving it each Sunday.
Each of us is here on earth for a reason, and each of us has a special mission to carry out - Maria Shriver
aZerogodist
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by aZerogodist » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Just read SS2 on the homepage, as I usually go straight to the fourm, so I missed Michael's debate yesterday :( So I've just made a phone reminder to read this every Sunday.
funkyderek

Post by funkyderek » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:38 pm

aZerogodist wrote:Just read SS2 on the homepage, as I usually go straight to the fourm, so I missed Michael's debate yesterday :( So I've just made a phone reminder to read this every Sunday.
Consider signing up for the email version. E-mail secularsunday@atheist.ie That way you won't miss any future events. I'm also looking into an RSS feed option, and an online calendar of all upcoming events. One of our biggest problems as an organisation is that members don't know what's going on, and Secular Sunday is just one step towards fixing that.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Image Image Image Image
funkyderek

Post by funkyderek » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:25 pm

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Image Image Image Image