Forum on Patronage and Pluralism in the Primary Sector

Forum on Patronage and Pluralism in the Primary Sector

Postby Jon » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:51 pm

A number of those attending the World Conference asked me to provide them with a copy of the documents that I submitted to the Forum on Patronage and Pluralism in the Primary Sector.

I think this may have been due to my having highlighted the fact that the State is paying teachers to use brainwashing/mind control techniques, on children from as young as four years old, in order to indoctrinate them with a belief in God and with faith formation.

I admit to having been sceptical of my own belief that such was the case. When I read the Roman Catholic Church Inc.'s Alive-O Programme's Pupil’s Text and Workbook used on Junior and Senior Infants, I became suspicious. When I then bought the Teacher's Books for the same two years of indoctrination, I literally could not believe what I saw. Could what I was reading really be what I believed to be the use of trance-inducing, meditational and hypnotic methods in order to indoctrinate little children with religious clap-trap?

I visited a hypnotist (actually, it was a personal visit to stop smoking and, so far, three weeks later, it's working) and I asked him if he thought they were hypnotic methods. He told me that, once the candle was lit, and the words "Settle into your seat... become as comfortable as you can... close your eyes... place your hands lightly on your lap... place your feet on the floor..." were intoned, the kids are being placed into a hypnotised state.

I was very fortunate to have had the opportunity to show the material to Mark Embleton of Atheist UK, a Chartered Psychologist who spoke on the final day of the conference. He was able to tell me that the texts were meditational and agreed that this was child abuse. Mark has asked that I send him details of the books because it seems that the same materials are used to indoctrinate children in Roman Catholic Church Inc. schools in the UK – at least in Scotland – as well.

So, please find, attached, the submission that I have made to the Forum on Patronage and Pluralism in the Primary Sector along with a supporting document detailing the brainwashing/mind control techniques which we are paying teachers, with our taxes, to use against our children from four years old. As mentioned in the submission, I also submitted a set of Channel 4 DVDs of Richard Dawkins' documentaries.
Attachments
Forum on Patronage and Pluralism in the Primary Sector Document 2 LoQ.pdf
(160.98 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Forum on Patronage and Pluralism in the Primary Sector Document 1.pdf
(181.16 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things; One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
Butch Hancock
Jon
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Return to Policies & Documents