Trinity Atheist Society

Booin

Re: Trinity Atheist Society

Post by Booin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:27 pm

I'd love to join an Atheist Society in Trinity, I spent four undergrad years looking for it, maybe I'll have more luck as a postgrad! :)
aZerogodist
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Re: Trinity Atheist Society

Post by aZerogodist » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:33 am

Dev wrote:Ok,

The official name of the society:
Dublin University Secular Atheist Society

Provisional Committee:

Chairperson: Hector Franco
Secretary: Seán Deverell
Treasurer: Michael Clear
Public Relations Officer: Michael Gallagher
General Officer: Daniel O'Keeffe
Post Graduate Liaison: Paul Laird

Michael C kindly took on a responsibility of creating a forum for ourselves as a good way to communicate in the society. There is no hard and fast deadline on this just whenever he finds the time. The URL will be posted at a later date and emailed to everyone involved.

Our next meeting will be in MacTurcaills on December 9th at 7:30 (I think). Atheist Ireland will also be doing their own thing there and we'll do ours. It's just simply to meet up for pints and some people expressed interest in possibly joining AI in their own personal capacity.

The proposed constitution will have to be discussed more comprehensively and doing this through our forum will be a good way to do it.

As a personal note: Thanks to all who showed up and all your input in to the meeting. I felt it to be very productive use of an hour.

If anyone wants to contact for anything please feel free. It's seandeverell at gmail dot com.
Do you have?;
-The web-link
-Facebook page
-Youtube channel