Blasphemy!!

Discuss Irish and International politics

Re: Blasphemy!!

Postby Rev j.jones » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:25 am

that guy that was carrying the cross across his mothers grave C last week, buried his aul fella today.

He had an auction in the dead house for the suit the corpse was wearing.

The strongest drugs involved in the largely catholic 3 day comemoration were tea and coffey. (0 alcohol),

so

fuck you

and

fuck you

/1
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
Rev j.jones

Postby chemicals » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:28 am

Rev j.jones wrote:
so

fuck you

and

fuck you

/1

Back to your normal self now I see ?
والقس هو مجنون
chemicals
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Postby medona123 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:19 pm

ctr wrote:I just read this in another (private) forum

Included discreetly in today's conveyancing camden was a section to treat Shari'a Law-compliant financial services in the same manner as conventional financial transactions. This tax break along with not requiring the charging of interest will appeal to Gulf states looking for Shari'a law-compliant investment opportunities abroad. Enter stage right: Ireland and Dermot Ahern.

Connecting the dots: how coincidental to have a blasphemy law introduced that is the envy of Islamic countries, before the marketing of Ireland as a Western base for Sharia law-compliant investment banking begins!

I think I'm having a "penny dropping" moment. (or am I paranoid? lol)

edit:- Just found This in the IT

thanks a lot for giving me the valuable information about the financial services and knowledge about sharia's complaint regarding investment.
medona123

Postby Feardorcha » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:01 am

Thanks for joining the dots. I always suspected there was a financial motive behind that bizarre law.
They (FF, FG or any combination of same) will introduce full Sharia rules, complete with stonings and hand-severing, if there is a few bob in it.
Feardorcha
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Previous

Return to Political Discussions