Blasphemy!!

Discuss Irish and International politics
ctr
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Blasphemy!!

Post by ctr » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:39 am

I just read this in another (private) forum
Included discreetly in today's Finance Bill was a section to treat Shari'a Law-compliant financial services in the same manner as conventional financial transactions. This tax break along with not requiring the charging of interest will appeal to Gulf states looking for Shari'a law-compliant investment opportunities abroad. Enter stage right: Ireland and Dermot Ahern.

Connecting the dots: how coincidental to have a blasphemy law introduced that is the envy of Islamic countries, before the marketing of Ireland as a Western base for Sharia law-compliant investment banking begins!
I think I'm having a "penny dropping" moment. (or am I paranoid? lol)

edit:- Just found This in the IT
Each of us is here on earth for a reason, and each of us has a special mission to carry out - Maria Shriver
Globi

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Globi » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:52 pm

ctr wrote:I just read this in another (private) forum
Included discreetly in today's Finance Bill was a section to treat Shari'a Law-compliant financial services in the same manner as conventional financial transactions. This tax break along with not requiring the charging of interest will appeal to Gulf states looking for Shari'a law-compliant investment opportunities abroad. Enter stage right: Ireland and Dermot Ahern.

Connecting the dots: how coincidental to have a blasphemy law introduced that is the envy of Islamic countries, before the marketing of Ireland as a Western base for Sharia law-compliant investment banking begins!
I think I'm having a "penny dropping" moment. (or am I paranoid? lol)

edit:- Just found This in the IT
I happened to notice it too.....one wonders.
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:45 pm

These concessions to islam are just drawing more endoctrinated weirdos here. these weirdos are worse than the weirdos that are here all ready.

most peolpe will dismiss what I'm about to say for some reason thats beyond me but anyway

2 things

1. If you are a member of Islam and you reject it the only punishment that is allowable under sharia law is Death.

2. If you live under sharia law and you refuse to accept that your religion is serviant to islam or refuse tor convert to islam the only punishment that is allowable is Death.

Our government is endorseing these positions in return for money.

I'm disgusted and I feel as though I have been made a whore.
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
ctr
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by ctr » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:23 pm

While I agree with the points you make to be fair they are only talking about financial laws.
Each of us is here on earth for a reason, and each of us has a special mission to carry out - Maria Shriver
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:47 pm

only financial laws, no offence man but thats a bit naive,

I suspect whats next is no interest loans for muslims in a depressed housing market?

I can already hear the pc brigade saying "Muslims are allowed to buy houses too" but thats not what happens, I have every reason to belive that what they done in England they will do here 5 families live in one house or 1 family buys whole streets of Houses.

islam is not a religion it is a political system. our system was unable to handle a passive religion like catholisim now we're suppose to believe that by adapting our inadequate system to facilitate a religion that directly runs countries all over the world our system, will be preserved.

the imam's are laughing at us
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
lostexpectation

Post by lostexpectation » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 am

quit throlling rev,
its no big deal they just pay a fee instead of a %, it just pushing numbers about.
test
ctr
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by ctr » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 pm

I agree Lost, its just the principle of adjusting our laws to accommodate a religion, any religion, that worrys me a bit. The law should be neutral.
Rev j.jones

Post by Rev j.jones » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:15 pm

Mr Lost just becacause someone says something that is not politically correct or that you don't like does not mean the person is trolling. that said I'm not getting into a symantic argument with you about my position. More of the same is not on my agenda an I will not maintain the status quo,

It's just pushing numbers around, sorry man thats just as naive as the the earlier post, everything financial is just pushing numbers around.
why are my numbers being pushed around differently to their numbers, all people have an equal right to shelter or to an income regardless of religion.

If you have any non muslim English friends or relations could you please pick up the phone and ring them and ask them how they feel about how their various governments ill-informed positive dicrimination has affected their soceity. please, I'm not asking alot just pick up the phone and ring your relation and ask a "big" question.

I have spent the last 7 years looking at the Islam question. I have lived the life for a couple of them, and I'm telling you they are laughing at you. mohammed tells them it is okay to lie and be deceiptful if they are advancing their religion.
They are using our system of acceptance, anti-discrimination and tolerance against us.

I understand that its very difficult to get information from a culture whose language is so different to ours but their are many sources from atheist ex muslims to ex muslims of other religions.
this religion does not want to co-exist they actively pray to destroy the cultures they infiltrate and remember they welcome everyones death, all religions do really I suppose.
mkaobrih

Post by mkaobrih » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Speaking about accommodating Muslims I saw this in the Sunday times

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 018015.ece
A Muslim is taking a landmark High Court case demanding that the Irish state recognise his polygamous marriage.
The man is from Lebanon, where polygamy is permitted. He is married to two women and has been granted Irish citizenship
The church complains of persecution when it's not allowed to persecute.
happynewyear

Post by happynewyear » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:20 am

mkaobrih wrote:Speaking about accommodating Muslims I saw this in the Sunday times

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 018015.ece
A Muslim is taking a landmark High Court case demanding that the Irish state recognise his polygamous marriage.
The man is from Lebanon, where polygamy is permitted. He is married to two women and has been granted Irish citizenship
What's wrong with polygamy?