Blasphemy!!

Discuss Irish and International politics
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Rev j.jones » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:00 pm

there has been two major wars with the muslims already one was the crusades the other finished at the gates of vienna in the 1600's

we here in the west could afford to forget these wars because we won, the muslims have not forgotten they cannot forget they must convert the whole world to islam becuase thats what mohammed told them to do, he also told them that they are free to do it by any means. he told them not to fight while they have low numbers but when they have enough soldiers they must fight.

sharia law is the means that islamic states use to repress their people our finance bill accomodates sharia law one does not have to be a moral philosopher to see that this is wrong.

there is no fundamentalisim in islam, the muslims are just repeating the things they see in the Koran, moderate muslims have no theistic basis for the moderatisim and when they a pressured by their religious leaders they will not be able to deny the "unerring word of allah" aka "the koran".

the Koran is not like the bible, the koran cannot be interpreted, ignored, denied. it is the un erring word of god from cover to cover.

The video you link to is based on a christian look at islam, why not try a more objective source not so easily sundered.
in the mean time part of having your head in the sand means your mouth stays closed.


sura from the koran
Of the Unbelievers: Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

Sura 5:51: “O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.” This friendship makes any Muslim a enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because God does not guide an unjust people.

to be a muslim you must kill the non muslims and the muslims who protect the non muslims. the ones who speak out believe their number is stong enough to go to war the ones who don't believe they have to wait till their numbers are stonger.
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
dugges
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Baile átha Cliath

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by dugges » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Rev j.jones wrote:there has been two major wars with the muslims already one was the crusades the other finished at the gates of vienna in the 1600's
It was the Christians who started the crusades, what was the other one? You're forgetting the the Islamic conquest of Spain in the 700's. They were beat and haven't been able to gain ground back.
Rev j.jones wrote: we here in the west could afford to forget these wars because we won, the muslims have not forgotten they cannot forget they must convert the whole world to islam becuase thats what mohammed told them to do, he also told them that they are free to do it by any means. he told them not to fight while they have low numbers but when they have enough soldiers they must fight.
Do you know anyone who will convert to Islam?? Islam is about as popular as cancer or piles, if the islamic world ever starts to try and conquer the west, it will be suppressed.
Rev j.jones wrote:sharia law is the means that islamic states use to repress their people our finance bill accomodates sharia law one does not have to be a moral philosopher to see that this is wrong.
Please read my points instead of repeating yourself.
Rev j.jones wrote:there is no fundamentalisim in islam, the muslims are just repeating the things they see in the Koran, moderate muslims have no theistic basis for the moderatisim and when they a pressured by their religious leaders they will not be able to deny the "unerring word of allah" aka "the koran".

the Koran is not like the bible, the koran cannot be interpreted, ignored, denied. it is the un erring word of god from cover to cover.
By that point can you explain the Sunni/Shi'te schism? Have you read the Koran by the way??
Rev j.jones wrote:The video you link to is based on a christian look at islam, why not try a more objective source not so easily sundered.
in the mean time part of having your head in the sand means your mouth stays closed.
Nooooo, He's an atheist - he says so at the start!!

We're working for a more Educate Together Schools in this organisation, promoting critical thinking. Religion cannot stand up to criticism, it has no merit. Islam is a non-threat. Please watch this video and you'll see what I mean. Also support our campaign for a Secular Education system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnC7Nwqw5Dg
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
Douglas Adams
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Rev j.jones » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:28 am

for a man whos says he stays outa the Sharia conspiracy you sure have plenty of illinformed opinions.

You says islam is not a threat, I have heard this many times but only from people who have no idea about islam, how do you reconcile your claim about islam with the following sura

Of the Unbelievers: Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”
no I have not read the whole koran, nor have I read anyother religious texts entirely, I have read many excerpts from many books though.

The sunni shia schism has to do with the "hadith" not the "koran". it arrised out of the appointment of the new leader of islam after the death of mohammed. the koran is not like the bible it is not open to interpretation it is the unerring word of allah dictated by the angel gabriel to mohammed. revealed by him to his followers through his life and finally written down sometime years after his death and is still referrecd by all muslims as the unerring word of god.

I know plenty who will convert to islam, so do you, anyone who is prone to one religion is prone to them all. thats not the point the islamic population of europe is increasing by imigration and birth rate not by conversion rates. Anybody with a european pasport can come here.

as reference to your claim about the original video you posted just because someone in a video tells you their an atheist it does not mean they are an atheist it does not mean they understand what atheist means either, everyone has an agenda, but that wasn't my point.
My point was that the video he was reviewing was a video made from a christian perspective and anything made from a christian perspective is easily shit on by atheists, I would suggest if your going to hang your beliefs on islamic populations on one video you consider a video made from an objective position.

I disagree that the crusades were initiated by the christians, the king of poland repelled the muslims from the gates of vienna in the mid 1600's. The whole point of my argument is that islam is gaining ground in europe all the time, there 54 million muslims living in Europe now there was only 2 million living here 30 years ago. islam is not a religion it is a political system.

the reason I repeat myself is because what I am saying scares most people and its not penetrating their heads they would rather ignore me or call me paranoid or tell people i'm being irational.

the koran says to kill everyone who refuses to convert to islam no muslim can argue with the koran or he must be killed.

get it?

are you atempting to compare me to venomfangx?
I read every post in a thread i'm involved in very carefully can I ask did you watch the video I asked you to watch
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Rev j.jones » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:37 am

just a couple of dates that might interest you

the last war the muslims lost was on september 11, 1683 ring any bells

the islamic calander starts in a different place than ours every wonder why. its not the date mohammed was born, its not the date mohammed had his first revalation its not the date he was circumcised its not the day he died its the day he got control of his first army.
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
dugges
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Baile átha Cliath

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by dugges » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:52 pm

You're tragilariously missing the point...... ALL Religions want to convert the world. Look at freaks like Ray Comfort...
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Luke 19:27
Even gentle Jebus meek and mild has the taste for blood

I'm not afraid of religions, not out of ignorance, but out of apathy.

All the Abrahamic monotheistic religions teach the same barbaric nonsense

I never said anything about VFX or alluded to anything like that
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
Douglas Adams
munsterdevil
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by munsterdevil » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Rev j.jones wrote:the last war the muslims lost was on september 11, 1683 ring any bells
Though a Muslim Empire, Freedom of religion was actually widely practiced by the Ottoman Empire, besides, up to 15,000 Tatars (mainly Orthodox Christians) fought with the Turks in the Battle of Vienna. Plenty of Christian Empires sought to expand into non-Christian terrotories as well throughout history.
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. Arthur C. Clarke
dugges
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Baile átha Cliath

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by dugges » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 am

This has gone way off topic already. Rev, can you re-post in a new thread.
Cheers
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
Douglas Adams
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Rev j.jones » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:37 am

thank you dugges but I dont think this thread has gone off topic, every word that comes outa of our mouths is blasphemy to someone, besides I shan't be much longer.

Dugges you tell me I repeat myself and the you give me a quote from the bible.

so one of many more times; the koran is not open to interpretation by muslims the second a muslim contemplates contradicting the koran he is no longer a muslim, if he vocalises about his contradictory contemplations every muslim is required to kill him. A muslim may stay the execution while his position puts him in danger, he is allowed to lie about his position untill he is no longer in danger, but once the muslims position is no longer compromised he must kill the non muslim.

I'm not aware of any theisim that requires jihad as a means of expanding their religion but feel free to enlighten me.

I would contest that you are not afraid of Islam out of ignorance, if you disagree please reconcile your lack of fear with the following sura; Of the Unbelievers: Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

I don't lump all the aramaic religions together. sometime in the 6th century AD mohammed (a crazy man who heard voices in his head), said that god (allah) told him the true word of god through the angel gabriel and anyone who does not believe that allah is the one true god and that mohammed is his prophet should be killed. I am unaware of a similar core belief in any other religion.
Rev j.jones wrote:just a couple of dates that might interest you

the last war the muslims lost was on september 11, 1683 ring any bells

the islamic calander starts in a different place than ours every wonder why. its not the date mohammed was born, its not the date mohammed had his first revalation its not the date he was circumcised its not the day he died its the day he got control of his first army.
munster I don't know why you felt the need to quote me where you did and then go o n to make a point about 15,000 crazies.
The islamic political system allows slaves to have their own religion, it does not suit islam to kill slaves if it did they would, this does not constitute freedom of religion, you cease to be a person when you become a slave, Corkmen may settle for this kinda freedom, but it never suited Galway people
munsterdevil wrote:Plenty of Christian Empires sought to expand into non-Christian terrotories as well throughout history.
so we agree that the islamic empire is attempting to expand
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
Dionysus
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:44 pm
Location: West of Ireland

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Dionysus » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:24 am

it's not going to lead to David McWilliams having his head sawn off live on Al-Jazeera

...Although we'd all love to see that :D

*joking*
Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death. If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein
munsterdevil
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by munsterdevil » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Rev j.jones wrote:munster I don't know why you felt the need to quote me where you did and then go o n to make a point about 15,000 crazies.
The islamic political system allows slaves to have their own religion, it does not suit islam to kill slaves if it did they would, this does not constitute freedom of religion, you cease to be a person when you become a slave, Corkmen may settle for this kinda freedom, but it never suited Galway people
My point is, using the Ottoman wars of the 17th century is irrelevant, as they were different times, expansion was the name of the game in previous centuries, and sometimes religion was used as an excuse, being in an army under the Ottomans was not being a slave, it was an occupation or else you were conscripted, a practice most Christian armies practiced, and can you supply me with evidence that the 15,000 Tartars were 'crazies'?. Also, can you tell me a nation of slaves under the jurdistiction of a Muslim Empire today that fights their wars under the name of expansion ? Oh, and I'm not a Cork person, so there is no fear of me in that regard :lol:
Rev j.jones wrote:so we agree that the islamic empire is attempting to expand
What Empire?
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. Arthur C. Clarke
Post Reply