Blasphemy!!

Discuss Irish and International politics
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Rev j.jones » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:54 pm

munster your post is very difficult to make sense of, please put more effort in,

it seems you totally missed the fact that the the last war lost by the muslims was on september the 11 the same day the new war started.

you seem to have missed the fact that islamic calander starts the day that mohammed got control over an army.

religion is not the excuse it is the motivation then as now the the imperative laid down in the koran is to convert the whole world to islam.

expansion is the name of the game then as now.
munsterdevil wrote:being in an army under the Ottomans was not being a slave, it was an occupation or else you were conscripted,
what kinda horseshit is they weren't slaves they were just conscripted under the ottoman army, really, really really wtf
munsterdevil wrote:a practice most Christian armies practiced,
why do you keep doing that, I couldn't give a shit what the christians were doing, if anything all it does is prove my point.

munsterdevil wrote:and can you supply me with evidence that the 15,000 Tartars were 'crazies'?.
you want evidence
munsterdevil wrote:up to 15,000 Tatars (mainly Orthodox Christians)

you said they were christians, therefore they were delusional, they were crazies

munsterdevil wrote:Also, can you tell me a nation of slaves under the jurdistiction of a Muslim Empire today that fights their wars under the name of expansion ?
i don't know what this is about, what nation of slaves, is there a nation called expansion, is this some kinda riddle, please explain this string of words.
munsterdevil wrote:What Empire?
you don't object to me using the word expansion just the word empire even though you use it to describe the christians of the time. not to worry.

muslims refer to each other as brothers and sisters it doesn't matter were their from each see him or self as the brother or sister of every muslim on the planet, that empire, each of the muslims in that empire see each of us non muslims as infidels, it doesn't matter how good a person you are it doesn't matter what god you believe in if you are not a muslim you are an infidel and you must convert or die.

so that empire the one thats expanding, the one thats opening a sharia school in dublin, the one thats building mosques all over ireland, the one that has been involved in all wars of the last thirty years, the one that has been involved in all terrorisim of the last decade, the one that use rape as a means of maintaining order, the one that uses sexism as a means of control of women, that one the one that you defend in ignorance.

would you prefer I called it a club, or a team, or church or maybe a collection of like minded individuals, what ever it is its expanding in to europe and america.

Do some research type what i'm saying into the internet you will not find one single muslim who will tell you that the koran is wrong, not one.
Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens among many others including many ex-muslims all believe that we are headed for a major war with the muslim club.
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
munsterdevil
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by munsterdevil » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Rev j.jones wrote:munster your post is very difficult to make sense of, please put more effort in,

it seems you totally missed the fact that the the last war lost by the muslims was on september the 11 the same day the new war started.

you seem to have missed the fact that islamic calander starts the day that mohammed got control over an army.

religion is not the excuse it is the motivation then as now the the imperative laid down in the koran is to convert the whole world to islam.

expansion is the name of the game then as now.
They lost it on September 12, not the 11th. Also I think you are being just a tad paranoid about worrying over a Muslim take over of the world, regardless of when the Muslim calender starts.
Rev j.jones wrote:what kinda horseshit is they weren't slaves they were just conscripted under the ottoman army, really, really really wtf
They were paid, ie they were not slaves.
Rev j.jones wrote:why do you keep doing that, I couldn't give a shit what the christians were doing, if anything all it does is prove my point.
My point is that Muslims were not unique in trying to spread their religion.

Rev j.jones wrote:you want evidence, you said they were christians, therefore they were delusional, they were crazies(mainly Orthodox Christians)
So the vast majority of this world are crazy, including the great minds of Copernicus, Galileo and Kepler, to name but a few?
Rev j.jones wrote:i don't know what this is about, what nation of slaves, is there a nation called expansion, is this some kinda riddle, please explain this string of words.
It's not a riddle, it's actually quite simple as you claimed in a previous post to me, and I quote:
"The islamic political system allows slaves to have their own religion, it does not suit islam to kill slaves if it did they would, this does not constitute freedom of religion, you cease to be a person when you become a slave"
So, where are the slaves?
Rev j.jones wrote:you don't object to me using the word expansion just the word empire even though you use it to describe the christians of the time. not to worry.
muslims refer to each other as brothers and sisters it doesn't matter were their from each see him or self as the brother or sister of every muslim on the planet, that empire, each of the muslims in that empire see each of us non muslims as infidels, it doesn't matter how good a person you are it doesn't matter what god you believe in if you are not a muslim you are an infidel and you must convert or die.
I was talking of the Christian and Muslim Empire's in the 17th century, I thought it would be obvious that neither really apply today, but in your own words not to worry.
By the way, have you actually met a Muslim who has threatened to kill you if you did not convert?
Rev j.jones wrote:so that empire the one thats expanding, the one thats opening a sharia school in dublin, the one thats building mosques all over ireland, the one that has been involved in all wars of the last thirty years, the one that has been involved in all terrorisim of the last decade, the one that use rape as a means of maintaining order, the one that uses sexism as a means of control of women, that one the one that you defend in ignorance.

would you prefer I called it a club, or a team, or church or maybe a collection of like minded individuals, what ever it is its expanding in to europe and america.
I am not defending Islam, I just believe that you you are being over reactive and paranoid about the whole issue.
Rev j.jones wrote:Do some research type what i'm saying into the internet you will not find one single muslim who will tell you that the koran is wrong, not one.
It would be hard to find any person of any faith to say that their scripture is wrong, but does that mean they want to take over the world?
Rev j.jones wrote:Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens among many others including many ex-muslims all believe that we are headed for a major war with the muslim club.
Can you supply me with evidence for that please? It's almost as if you are looking forward to this "war" :lol:
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. Arthur C. Clarke
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Rev j.jones » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:46 pm

your historian says they were defeated on the 12th mine and osam bin laden's says it was the eleventh, the reason they were defeated was because their army was starving, I find it difficult to believe that they were paying their christian slaves while their own army was starving any way what you say does not reconcile with the koran.

the koran says to kill the non believers anyone who argues with the koran is a non believer why do i have to keep repeating this.

I never said muslims were unique in tryin to take over the world I said they were the ones trying to do it now, its what religions do, you say it your self religion expand but yet you have difficult believeing that a religion is trying to do it now. This difficulty you are having is called fear

yes the vast majority of the world is looney tunes, they have a delusion that there is a fairy in the sky whose goning to make every thing all better, their fucking crazy, rip roaring mental.

where are the slaves? dead or serving islam, I never said there was a nation of slaves, the rewards for being a martyr for islamis is virgins in heaven the reward for living through a battle for islam is the right to take slaves from those captured.


yes I have met many muslims who wanted to kill me without wanting me to convert , I garuntee you if you have met ten muslims you have met two who wanted to kill you.

its not hard to find christians who think the old testament is wrong most christians think the new testamant is the second edition of the old testament. mohammed commands that the whole world must be converted to islam, this means that muslims (the followers of mohammed) want islam to take over the world.


sam harris wrote two or three books all which say we are going to war with the muslims sooner or later
chris hitchens talks about little else
richard dawkins is more reserved although he does reference it in the link I posted at the start of the thread, don't suppose you read that though.
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
munsterdevil
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by munsterdevil » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Rev j.jones wrote:your historian says they were defeated on the 12th mine and osam bin laden's says it was the eleventh, the reason they were defeated was because their army was starving, I find it difficult to believe that they were paying their christian slaves while their own army was starving any way what you say does not reconcile with the koran.
It was the twelfth, both your historian and Mr. Bin Laden's (whoever his is :roll: ) are incorrect. They were'nt slaves they were soldiers and the majority of them were not conscripted soldiers, hence the reason they weren't slaves.
Rev j.jones wrote:the koran says to kill the non believers anyone who argues with the koran is a non believer why do i have to keep repeating this.
According to the RCC, if you are not Catholic, you will burn in hell, are you in fear of a Catholic take over of the world?

Rev j.jones wrote:I never said muslims were unique in tryin to take over the world I said they were the ones trying to do it now, its what religions do, you say it your self religion expand but yet you have difficult believeing that a religion is trying to do it now. This difficulty you are having is called fear
Trying to, and actually doing so are two different things, and it's not called fear, it's being rational about a situation.
Rev j.jones wrote:yes the vast majority of the world is looney tunes, they have a delusion that there is a fairy in the sky whose goning to make every thing all better, their fucking crazy, rip roaring mental.
You haven't answered my question, do yoyu think that Copernicus, Galileo and Kepler etc. were mad?
Rev j.jones wrote:where are the slaves? dead or serving islam, I never said there was a nation of slaves, the rewards for being a martyr for islamis is virgins in heaven the reward for living through a battle for islam is the right to take slaves from those captured.
So no, they are no slaves, at least to people living in the real world.
Rev j.jones wrote:yes I have met many muslims who wanted to kill me without wanting me to convert , I garuntee you if you have met ten muslims you have met two who wanted to kill you.
Then you must have met very different Muslims as to the ones I have encountered, and I am guessing the vast majority of people on atheist Ireland. I hope you reported these "scary" Muslim's to the Gardaí.
Rev j.jones wrote:its not hard to find christians who think the old testament is wrong most christians think the new testamant is the second edition of the old testament. mohammed commands that the whole world must be converted to islam, this means that muslims (the followers of mohammed) want islam to take over the world.
As I said above, wanting and actually enforcing it are two different things.

Rev j.jones wrote:sam harris wrote two or three books all which say we are going to war with the muslims sooner or later
chris hitchens talks about little else
richard dawkins is more reserved although he does reference it in the link I posted at the start of the thread, don't suppose you read that though.
You mean they explicitly say we are going to have an all out war with Islam sooner or later?
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. Arthur C. Clarke
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Rev j.jones » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:31 am

your arguments are exceedingly poor .
munsterdevil wrote:It was the twelfth, both your historian and Mr. Bin Laden's (whoever his is :roll: ) are incorrect. They were'nt slaves they were soldiers and the majority of them were not conscripted soldiers, hence the reason they weren't slaves.
you don't know who osama bin laden is, but you say he made a mistake boming the world trade centres on the 11th he should have bombed them on the twelveth, just because the weren't black and exporeted froma africa to america does not mean they were not slaves, if they were near a muslims army and alive while having a different faith to a muslim they were slaves, or else the ottomans were not muslims. only one of these two states could exist according to the koran.

munsterdevil wrote:Rev j.jones wrote:
the koran says to kill the non believers anyone who argues with the koran is a non believer why do i have to keep repeating this.

According to the RCC, if you are not Catholic, you will burn in hell, are you in fear of a Catholic take over of the world?
first off, no, I fear no one, no one at all, my point was about the koran, your point is about a sect within christianity it does not refute my point in any way, however on your terms, the catholic church says you will go to hell when you die it does not currently command its followers to kill people, the koran does.

munsterdevil wrote:Rev j.jones wrote:
I never said muslims were unique in tryin to take over the world I said they were the ones trying to do it now, its what religions do, you say it your self religion expand but yet you have difficult believeing that a religion is trying to do it now. This difficulty you are having is called fear

Trying to, and actually doing so are two different things, and it's not called fear, it's being rational about a situation.
so you no longer dispute that the islamists conspiracy of trying to take over the world the debate is now about how sucessful they are being at it.
munsterdevil wrote:You haven't answered my question, do yoy think that Copernicus, Galileo and Kepler etc. were mad?


I thought I had answered your question, however to clarify, I don't know what these men thought about the fairies in the sky that were the gods of their day, but if they believed that there was a fairy in the sky they were crazy totally looney like all the other crazies who believe in one or all of the following; gods, faires, leprecauns, santa, easter bunnies, spirits, gosts (all the fake shit)
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Rev j.jones » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:32 am

munsterdevil wrote:So no, they are no slaves, at least to people living in the real world.
so your position is that there are no slaves in the real world is it, thanks for making my point for me that place you are inhabiting is not the real world thats called dream land, there are slaves all over the world there are thousands of sex salves in this country alone, you need to educate yourself fair enough they are not black africans pickin cotton in the fields of america but none the less their are broader definitions of slaves. what about people in sweat shop factories they get paid but by your definition their not slaves
munsterdevil wrote:Then you must have met very different Muslims as to the ones I have encountered, and I am guessing the vast majority of people on atheist Ireland. I hope you reported these "scary" Muslim's to the Gardaí.
its just not getting through is it, all muslims (all, everyone) believe that the every word of the koran is the word of god and that it cannot be argued with or interpreted, the koran is not like the bible, if you met a person who thought that the koran was wrong when it stated to kill non believers in islam the person you met was not a muslim. islam is not like christianity when you are baptised you are a christian for life, when you are a muslim you can change in and out of being a muslim 10 times in one day. the muslims who you met are what are called moderates but they will tell you that if they are pressured by their muslim brothers they have no basis for their moderatisim and they will have to reject it. or they will tell you a lie because their faith allows them to lie in defence of or in the cause of islam also rape, cheat, steal and kill.

most of the muslims I have met who blatantly wanted to kill me were in england, one of them ended up in court, the rest ran away or were carried away after it was made aparent to them I wasn't so easy to kill. I have met only two possibly thee muslims here who I know will relish killing infidels, its a look they get in their eye when you challange them, go on to mpac you'll encounter crazies their who if they got their chance would kill infidels. Ask them what the punishment is for apostacy.

munsterdevil wrote:Rev j.jones wrote:
sam harris wrote two or three books all which say we are going to war with the muslims sooner or later
chris hitchens talks about little else
richard dawkins is more reserved although he does reference it in the link I posted at the start of the thread, don't suppose you read that though.

You mean they explicitly say we are going to have an all out war with Islam sooner or later?
you know you could go to the trouble of finding out yourself. yes that is what they explicitly say, explicitly

i'm not going to point out a whole pile of resources for you to look at, I want you to search yourself, because no matter where you look you will find evidence that islam is just how I describe it, the only place islam is as you think, is in your head and in the heads of the rest of the scaredys
heres two videos that took 5 min to find watch them whole or just from the point indicated, these are just two videos there are many.

right at the very end : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeX9ib0l ... re=related

at about 4 min: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFFgD1dl ... re=related

this one is a hour and a half long but you get the muslim, jewish, palastinan, and christian perspective.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ew=3&dur=3#.

I have repeated myself at nausem for you guys, if you intend to refute a particular description I give of islam please do that, please do not respond with how you think things are are how you would like them to be or examples of how christians do bad things aswell.

We in this state are making concessions to islam, this is wrong, islam is a haenous religion that wants to destroy us.
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
munsterdevil
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by munsterdevil » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:48 am

Rev j.jones wrote:you don't know who osama bin laden is, but you say he made a mistake boming the world trade centres on the 11th he should have bombed them on the twelveth, just because the weren't black and exporeted froma africa to america does not mean they were not slaves, if they were near a muslims army and alive while having a different faith to a muslim they were slaves, or else the ottomans were not muslims. only one of these two states could exist according to the koran.
Please tell me where I said he "made a mistake", all I am telling you is that the Muslim was defeated on the 12 September 1683 not September 11 as you claim, unless every sane historian is incorrect. Also, every sane historian will tell you that the Tatars were not slaves, please supply me with historical evidence that they were slaves, besides rambling.
Rev j.jones wrote:first off, no, I fear no one, no one at all, my point was about the koran, your point is about a sect within christianity it does not refute my point in any way, however on your terms, the catholic church says you will go to hell when you die it does not currently command its followers to kill people, the koran does.
They are 1127 references to cruelty and murder in the Bible: http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html
Rev j.jones wrote:so you no longer dispute that the islamists conspiracy of trying to take over the world the debate is now about how sucessful they are being at it.
Do you honestly think every Muslim is involved in this conspiracy! You are beginning to sound like Jim Corr! They are not all out to kill or convert you Rev so you can come out from underneath your bed :lol: :lol: :lol: , which brings me back to your ridiculous comment of 2 of every 10 muslims wanting to kill non-muslims, don't you think that for all the people that visited Muslim countries would wind up dead if that was the case, which is not the case by the way :roll:
Rev j.jones wrote:I thought I had answered your question, however to clarify, I don't know what these men thought about the fairies in the sky that were the gods of their day, but if they believed that there was a fairy in the sky they were crazy totally looney like all the other crazies who believe in one or all of the following; gods, faires, leprecauns, santa, easter bunnies, spirits, gosts (all the fake shit)
Your response doesn't surprise me, however it's still rather disappointing that this is your outlook on life, and well ....... sad
Rev j.jones wrote:so your position is that there are no slaves in the real world is it, thanks for making my point for me that place you are inhabiting is not the real world thats called dream land, there are slaves all over the world there are thousands of sex salves in this country alone, you need to educate yourself fair enough they are not black africans pickin cotton in the fields of america but none the less their are broader definitions of slaves. what about people in sweat shop factories they get paid but by your definition their not slaves
You seem a tad obsessed with African American slaves for some peculiar reason :roll: , anyway what I meant was could you supply me with evidence for ACTUAL evidence that this mysterious Muslim empire has slaves???
Rev j.jones wrote:its just not getting through is it, all muslims (all, everyone) believe that the every word of the koran is the word of god and that it cannot be argued with or interpreted, the koran is not like the bible, if you met a person who thought that the koran was wrong when it stated to kill non believers in islam the person you met was not a muslim. islam is not like christianity when you are baptised you are a christian for life, when you are a muslim you can change in and out of being a muslim 10 times in one day. the muslims who you met are what are called moderates but they will tell you that if they are pressured by their muslim brothers they have no basis for their moderatisim and they will have to reject it. or they will tell you a lie because their faith allows them to lie in defence of or in the cause of islam also rape, cheat, steal and kill.
Wrong not every Muslim believes every inch of the Koran, the rest of your rambling is just a xenophobic, illeducated, misinformed paragraph. :?
Rev j.jones wrote:most of the muslims I have met who blatantly wanted to kill me were in england, one of them ended up in court, the rest ran away or were carried away after it was made aparent to them I wasn't so easy to kill. I have met only two possibly thee muslims here who I know will relish killing infidels, its a look they get in their eye when you challange them, go on to mpac you'll encounter crazies their who if they got their chance would kill infidels. Ask them what the punishment is for apostacy.
Blah, Blah, Blah, Rev j.jones the saviour of all non-muslims.

By the way this is my last post to you, what I genuinely think is that you are not sincere (ie not an atheist, just here to troll and cause trouble.) Write back if you want, either eay I'm unsubscribing from the thread, so won't be able to see it.

Cheerio.
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. Arthur C. Clarke
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Rev j.jones » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 am

it is well you should stop posting you have faled to refute one single point I have made.

its not just me who thinks we are at war with the muslims, i have given you evidence of this yet your delusion is fixed.

heres what Cristopher Hitchens thinks
right at the very end : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeX9ib0l ... re=related

heres what Sam Harris Thinks
at about 4 min: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFFgD1dl ... re=related

Heres what some christians, muslims, jews, ex muslims think
this one is a hour and a half long but you get the muslim, jewish, palastinan, and christian perspective.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... w=3&dur=3#.

here what munster devil thinks
I'm right they're paranoid

you are comparing Jim Corr who I never heard say what I am saying to;

Sam Harris is the most serene man I have ever watched debate religion,
Christopher Hichens, one of the most objectively informed men I have ever encontered,
Rihard Dawkins who is exceptonally logical,
Ayann Hirsi Ali is an ex-muslim victim living under fatwa.

they should bow in homage to the politcal correct nonsense posted by munster, wake up child. watch the clips posted above

I fail to see how munster could have given due consideration to the evidence I took the trouble of finding in the time between posts. please do not post again if your just going to ignore what I say, it makes it look like your delusion is fixed and you are as crazy as the rest of the theists,
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
dugges
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Baile átha Cliath

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by dugges » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Rev, A theist wanting to make a case for "Fundamentalist Atheism" would cream themselves reading your posts.
You are taking things way to literately instead of assessing it objectively - The Koran says Muslims should kill non Muslims therefore Muslims are going to kill us all to take over. You fail to see even Islam has it's moderates. I know, I lived with them when I studied abroad, I even lived with Creotards. My friends from Turkey, Malaysia, Mexico and the States are very dear to me, and I see through their bat-shit crazy beliefs and we found value in each others personalities (and ganged up on the French lad - he was a git).

Do yourself a favour, stop reading that website run by that beard with the lunatic hanging off it, because you are singing from the same hymn sheet as him. In terms of Ireland, he's the most repulsive man on the Internet sense One Man One Jar.

If extreme Islam ever tried it on, we would see it. Even though our freedoms are weakening to the will of the extremists, we still have the safe guards to stop Islam. I.e. You cannot kill anyone - even if they are an Infidel

Good luck
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
Douglas Adams
Rev j.jones
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Blasphemy!!

Post by Rev j.jones » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 pm

mr dugges you are totally wrong in your assessment, 100%, its not me who is saying it, its every english man from an english city I have ever met, its every irishman living in an english city, its Sam harris, its Richard dawkins, its Christopher Hiitchens, Its Ayann Hisri ali, theo van gough, gerrt wilder, The French, The swiss, The dutch, The germans have all taken action to slow islam, the EU blocked turkey entering.

but as always thick fucking paddy knows better and he's encouraging islam, sur their lovely people, fuckin idiots

there is no such thing a fundamentalist atheisim.

there is no such thing as fundamentalist islam

there are moderate muslims but they have no basis for their moderatisim

there is only one way for a muslim to take the koran that is literally, there is no other way no matter how much you wish

you have it backwards, islam will take over, by imigration and high birth rates, and then kill the infidels.

you are ignoring the evidence I provided that some of the greatest philosohical minds on the planet are saying that we are at war with islam, they are using your nature against you.

look at the videos dugges there 10 minutes each.
Rev j.jones wrote:heres what Cristopher Hitchens thinks
right at the very end : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeX9ib0l ... re=related

heres what Sam Harris Thinks
at about 4 min: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFFgD1dl ... re=related
edit both links wouldn't work and added bit about eu
"The Meek a'int gonna inherit shit"
"I've got a hell of a lot of weapons to fight! I got my claws, I got cutlasses, I got guns, I got dynamite, I got a hell of a lot of fight! I will fight!" Rev Jones cured religion for 950 americans.
Post Reply