possible evidence of alien life in meteors

Discussions and related news items
bipedalhumanoid

Re: possible evidence of alien life in meteors

Post by bipedalhumanoid » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:52 pm

pffft... I still remember the Martian meteorite incident.
"The fact of your own existence is the most astonishing fact you will ever have to face. Don’t you ever get used to it." - Richard Dawkins... being shrill and offensive again I suppose.
Tulip1
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by Tulip1 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:08 pm

chemicals wrote:
Tulip1 wrote:
It will be interesting to see what the othe 100 experts have to say and who they are.
These guys perhaps

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/21/scien ... 1peti.html
LOL yep they would have to say something.
Pope says atheists pick & choose their morals. Correct. Today I will be frowning on child abuse & not having a problem with homosexuality.
aZerogodist
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member

Post by aZerogodist » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 am

We could be aliens after all, claims Nasa study looking at meteorites from outer space
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... liens.html
Tests show that the presence of these chemicals cannot be explained away by Earthly contamination, suggesting DNA’s origins may lie in outer space
Most people don't realise that every year a few tons of material falls to Earth from space.

Note one of the ignoramous comments:
Lol this is ridiculous. It's basically saying "we all came from rock, we're nothing special, our lives are worthless and meaningless. Our brains cannot be trusted because they are just a bunch of random chemicals. We are the disease of this planet, the less of us, the better". With kids learning this stuff, are you suprised that they act like animals?
:roll: