Muslim Public Affairs Committee

General discussions
Hobbesian World View
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Re: Muslim Public Affairs Committee

Post by Hobbesian World View » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:08 pm

smiffy wrote:Geert Wilders and other members of the PVV are all over the Dutch media.
Got any evidence of that.

Maybe its changed since they won those euro seats. I hope youre right and they are now allowed to get the message out. But, to be honest, I wouldnt tend to take your claim to know whats on Dutch TV, seriously without a corroboration by a Dutch person.

Would Tulip or Frau Antje like to comment?
smiffy
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:58 pm

Re: Muslim Public Affairs Committee

Post by smiffy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Hobbesian World View wrote:
smiffy wrote:Geert Wilders and other members of the PVV are all over the Dutch media.
Got any evidence of that.
Watch Dutch television.
Atheism is a religion the same way that NOT collecting stamps is a hobby - Scott Adams
Hobbesian World View
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Re: Muslim Public Affairs Committee

Post by Hobbesian World View » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 pm

smiffy wrote:
Hobbesian World View wrote:
smiffy wrote:Geert Wilders and other members of the PVV are all over the Dutch media.
Got any evidence of that.
Watch Dutch television.
So thats a no then. You dont have any evidence.
Tulip1
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:07 pm
Location: Sligo

Re: Muslim Public Affairs Committee

Post by Tulip1 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 pm

smiffy wrote:
Hobbesian World View wrote:Yep, its the same across europe. Anyone who criticises muslim immigration is not allowed on mainstream media.
Geert Wilders and other members of the PVV are all over the Dutch media.
Geert Wilders is a idiot. He is only in the news because the people force the media by voting on him. I wish we had a more subtle person like our Pim Fortuyn back to nuance things a bit. But wilders is right in one thing, 1.000.000 moslims in Holland is a thread to free speech.
Pope says atheists pick & choose their morals. Correct. Today I will be frowning on child abuse & not having a problem with homosexuality.
Tulip1
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:07 pm
Location: Sligo

Re: Muslim Public Affairs Committee

Post by Tulip1 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 pm

smiffy wrote: Yes, there's certainly more that can be done (on all sides) to facilitate integration, and there are particular problems around second and third generation immigrants. However, one approach that's not likely to make finding a solution to the various difficulties any smoother is making sweeping generalisations and tarring every member of a large minority community with a single brush.
The moslims in Holland don't want to intergrate the want Holland to be a islam state. I don;t want to intergrate into a moslim or christain for that matter. And yes you can tar them with the same brush since they said them self (even the progressive moslims) that it's logical Theo van Gogh was killed because he criticised their religion. Not one group of moslims said it was a outrage.

We fought christainity almost succesfully in Holland and now we are having the next religion. The alleged rape might not be true (can't remeber that case at all, but will have a look for you) but the herassing of woman and spitting them in the face are a dailly thing. Also the kicking of my dog by youth (more then once) because in their religion it is a unholy animal like a pig, the intimidation of non believers are also a dailly occurance. My female friends can not walk over the streets without being shout at. They are called whores because they don't ware the muslim dress. I and manny others had enough and did the coward thing and moved country. Only two of my friends still live in Rotterdam and one is moving to Sweden soon.
Pope says atheists pick & choose their morals. Correct. Today I will be frowning on child abuse & not having a problem with homosexuality.
Tulip1
Atheist Ireland Member
Atheist Ireland Member
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:07 pm
Location: Sligo

Re: Muslim Public Affairs Committee

Post by Tulip1 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 pm

You say you know the dutch situation and still you don't realise how bad it is. This is a prime example how threadning a religion can be and is.

More people moved out of Holland then in for the last few years and believe you me it were most people with good pay that could move out that did because everyone I know want to get out of Holland or at least the city's ASAP.

Geert Wilders has not for nothing the biggest support in Rotterdam and the Hague. It makes me very sad indeed that this idiot is the only one standing up against the islam. Geert Wilders by the way has to have protection around the clock.

I am a athiest and that makes me against islam and christianety or what ever religion.

what has Tariq Ramadan to do with criticising the islam? He was taken off his position because of a tv show in Iran? I try to find anything that would be relevant but failed to find it, but I can be wrong in that case please leave a link. failed to find something about a group rape on a bus but found this:
http://books.google.com/books?id=e2o_u9 ... q=&f=false

It's a provile of group rapists, would suggest they did some research but didn't read it yet so it can be Bullshit. If you read it before me let me know :wink:
Pope says atheists pick & choose their morals. Correct. Today I will be frowning on child abuse & not having a problem with homosexuality.
Post Reply